Werewolf Bite...Chapter 18

Where was I? I felt silk sheets under my fingertips which probably meant I was in a bed. Did I pass out or something? 

"Nisela? Are you awake? It's okay to open your eyes, you're safe now." I heard a low, smooth voice say in a gentle voice. I slowly opened my eyes, waiting for them to adjust to the bright light coming through the window. I looked around the room, Cooper's room, and noticed Cooper, Nigel and Nic all standing around me looking at me. 

"Can y'all back up, please! Give me some room here.Jeez!" I shouted, they instantly backed away from the bed. "What happened? Did I pass out?" I asked.

"Yeah, you did. It was pretty scary. Can you explain the letter?"  He said bringing the creepy letter back up. I just wanted to forget about it like I have since we moved here. 

"Nic, can you tell the story because I don't have the energy to remember it?" I asked Nic. He nodded his head yes. Cooper turned to Nic, waiting for him to begin the horror story. I turned over to my side, half listening.

"Before we moved here, we lived in this city in North Carolina. Nini and I were going to Minkin Senior High School where cliques were important. We were new to the school and the popular kids quickly took to Nini. It was this kid, Kevlin, who took a liking to Nini too. He wasn't part of the popular crew so they picked on him on a regular basis. Nini being who she is, didn't condon to that kind of stuff which made the fuc-" I cut Nic off.

"Nic, don't use that kind of language."

"Haha, sorry Nini but you are not my mom and I'm older than you. Anyway, the dude asked for Nini's number and she just gave it to him. She told me when the texting and calling became obsessive. She didn't want to tell mom or dad, which was crazy. Kevlin kept asking her where she lived, can they go on dates, what was she doing, all kinds of creepy stuff. He followed us one day after school, I was driving Nini and Nigel home and I see the creeper on my tail. I pulled into someones driveway. He 'tried' to be discrete by pulling over a couple yards back. I got out and went over to his car. I asked him a couple of questions in which he answered wrong so punched his lights out. It was kind of funny, Nini didn't think-" I interrupted him again and turned around so that I was now laying on my back.

"I still don't think that was right. You saw how crazy he was, he could have had a gun." 

"Good thinking." Cooper said giving Nic a fist pound. Guys. Nigel was now laying down on the bed with me with his head resting against my stomach. The guys were sitting on my couch, lounging.

"I drove off before he woke up. It got worse from there though because he started threatening Nisela," Cooper growled low enough that only my werewolf ears heard. "I confronted him many times but it didn't faze him. He once killed an animal and tried to give Nisela the heart. He was writing letters and when we were about to move, everyone knew we were moving, he sent a letter saying that he will always follow Nini no matter where she go. He was mad because he thought she was moving because of him. I was just glad that we moved. That is the story. Luckily he didn't try to hurt Nisela physically but that letter means he is back." Cooper came and sat beside me, the side Nigel wasn't on. He started to caress my face which put me in a calm mood.

"If you wanted alone time, all you had to do was ask." Nic said mumbling as he was walking out the room with Nigel following behind him. 

"We're going home. Mom and dad don't know that you passed out so just hang out here for the day until you feel better." Nigel said.

"Okay, bye." I said after them. I turned to look at Cooper who was staring at me with a lot of intensity. 

"What?" I said with a chuckle.

"You understand that I love you?" Did he just say the 'L' word?

"Yeah..."

"I'm going to have to kill the Kevlin guy? Are you okay with that?" I was still reeling over the 'L' word and how he applied it to me.

"Yeah..." He leaned down and kissed me passionately. I wrapped one arm around his neck and ran my fingers through his short hair. If it wasn't for Cooper's self control, I don't know if I would have stopped.

"Good." He said with a smile.

VOTE AND COMMENT---------------> at least 10 votes and at least 5 comments :)