20

( HUNTED )

      Gordon and Kubrick advance, firing freely. Sam, Elena and Dean dive behind parked cars and manage to entirely avoid getting shot. They duck behind a wall and crouch, waiting. Gordon and Kubrick reload.

      "All right. Run. I'll draw them off." Dean says.

      "What?! You're crazy!" Sam yells.

      Ignoring him, Dean darts out into the line of fire, leaps on top of a car and uses it to get over a second-story parking lot entrance.

      Kubrick follows him; Gordon stays behind and heads for where Sam and Elena had been hiding. As he rounds a corner, a figure leaps down on him from above, sending him sprawling: it is the vampire. He kicks Gordon in the face several times and knocks him out.

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

      Sam is pacing with Elena, worried. Dean enters. "There you are!" Sam yells.

      "Yeah. Sorry, I stopped for a slice." Dean says.

      "Nice move you pulled back there, Dean, running right at the weapons." Sam says.

      "Well, what can I say? I'm a bad-ass." Dean continues to ignore Sam's worry-face. "So, I guess Gordon's out of jail."

      "Uh, yeah, I guess so. You know, how the hell did he know where to find us?" Sam asks.

      Dean realizes. "That bitch." He pulls out his cell phone and dials. "Hi, Bela."

      Belarus on the phone, while driving. "Hello, Dean." She says.

      "Question for you. When you called me yesterday, it wasn't to thank me for saving your ass, was it?" Dean asks.

      "Gordon Walker paid me to tell him where you were." Bela says.

      "Excuse me?" Dean asks.

      "Well, he had a gun on me. What else was I supposed to do?"

      "I don't know, maybe pick up the phone and tell us that a raging psychopath was dropping by!" Dean yells.

      "I did fully intend to call. I just got a bit sidetracked." She says.

      "He tried to kill us!" Dean yells.

      "I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was such big deal. After all,there are two of you and one of him." Bela says.

      "There were two of them." Dean says as her face falls. "Bela, if we make it out of this alive, the first thing I'm gonna do is kill you."

      "You're not serious."

      "Listen to my voice and tell me if I'm serious." He hangs up; in her car, Bela looks at her phone in worry.

WAREHOUSE
[ ☾]

      The vampire's lair is a warehouse with a neon sign outside reading "TRADE CO". Inside, Gordon is tied spread-eagled to a metal bedframe. He painfully regains consciousness.

      He looks across the room and can see candles, some armchairs, and two young women strung up in shackles, dangling from their wrists. They move sluggishly.

      The vampire enters with a jar of blood. He approaches the first girl and feeding her the blood, which she gulps desperately. "I know you're uncomfortable... but this is just temporary. The hunger will pass, and then you'll feel much better." He moves onto the second girl and notices Gordon. "You're awake."