23

( OH CHRISTMAS TREE )

      Dean opens the door. Santa is sitting on the couch, holding a bong and a bottle of whiskey. He stands up as Dean, Elena and Sam quickly hide their guns. "What the hell are you doing here?" Santa asks.

      Dean looks around and realizes Santa's only watching TV. "I'm really not interested, okay?" A Man says on the screen.

      "Mistle my toe. Roast my chestnut." The Woman says on TV.

      Dean looks at Sam, who shrugs. "Ah, w-" Sam starts.

      "Jingle my bells?"

      Dean starts to sing-badly. "S-silent night...Holy..." He looks at Sam and Elena, who follows him.

      "...night." They all sing and Santa smiles and sits down. "All is well..."

      Santa also sings along. "...all is dry." He sings.

      "Bright..." Elena sings.

      "Round and round..." They try to sing although they don't remember the lyrics.

      "The table..." Sam starts and puts a hand on Dean's shoulder to pull him away.

LARGE HOUSE
[ ☾]

      Silent Night plays as a boy walks down the staircase to a room in which there is a large Christmas tree. Ashes fall into the fireplace from the chimney. The boy stands in front of the fireplace.

      "Santa, you're early." He says.

      The boy jumps back as the fireplace grill falls in front of him. He stares in shock as a heavy-breathing, human-shaped creature walks through the living room, goes upstairs and enters the parents' room.

      A woman screams and a man makes muffled sounds. The creature drags a bag containing the struggling man downstairs. There is a loud thump and the sound of flesh tearing as the creature kills the man in front of the boy.

      The creature stares down at the boy, then grabs a cookie from a plate and eats it while he drags the bag away from the boy.

      "So, that's how your son described the attack? "Santa took daddy up the chimney"?" Dean asks

      "That's what he says, yes." The Mom says.

      "And where were you?" Elena asks.

       "I was asleep and all of a sudden...I was being dragged out of bed, screaming."

      "Did you see the attacker?" Sam asks.

     The Woman shakes her head. "It was dark, and he hit me. He knocked me out." She says.