31

( MYSTERY SPOT )

HOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

Closeup of Sam's closed eyes. Radio Heat of the moment Sam's eyes snap open. Sam sits up in bed and ends up waking Elena up in the process.

Telling you what your heart is.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean is sitting on the other bed, tying his shoes. 

"Dude. Asia?" Sam asks.

"Come on, you love this song and you know it." Dean says. Elena gets up to go to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Yeah, and if I ever hear it again I'm gonna kill myself." Sam says.

Dean turns up the volume. "What? Sorry, couldn't hear you."

It was the heat of the moment

Dean starts bopping along. Sam shakes his head.

Heat of the moment Heat of the moment Showed in your eyes

Dean gargles loudly and long. Sam tries to ignore him long enough to brush his teeth. Dean grins and Elena laughs.

HOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

"Whenever you're ready, Dean." Sam says.

Dean pulls out a black bra. "This yours?" He asks and Sam glares. Dean laughs, rummages in the bag some more, and pulls out a gun. "Bingo." Dean goes past Sam to the door. "Now who's ready for some breakfast?"

DINER
[ ☼ ]

The door chimes as Sam and Dean enter. Cashier gives Mr. Pickett some change. "Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Order up."

Sam, Elena and Dean find a booth. "Can't stay unless you order something, Cal. You know the rules." A waitress says. Cal passes her some change.

"Some coffee." Cal says.

Dean notices a poster on the wall. "Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke." He says.

"You even know what that is?" Elena asks.

Enter a Waitress, whose nametag says Doris. "You boys ready?" She says.

"Yes. I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee." Dean says.

"Make it two coffees and a short stack." Sam says.

Elena raises her hand. "I'll just have waffles with a side of bacon." She says.

"You got it." Doris says and walks away.

"I'm telling you, Sam, this job's small fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela." Dean says.

"Okay, sure, let's get right on that-where is she again?" Sam asks.

"Shut up."

"Look, believe me, I want to find her as bad as you do. In the meantime, we have this." Sam pulls out some papers.

"All right, so this professor." Dean says. The headline on the newspaper clipping reads "MISSING - DEXTER HASSELBACK LAST SEEN IN BROWARD, FLORIDA".

"Dexter Hasselback was passing through town last week when he vanished." Sam says.

"Last known location?" Dean asks.