28

( DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF ME )

HOUSE
[ ☾]

Bobby is walking through the house, flashlight in hand, looking around. We hear a sound and he turns around, but there's nothing there. He looks a bit worried. When he reaches the doors to the kitchen he slowly slides them open, and takes a few steps in.

He scans the room and suddenly we hear a Woman scream and she attacks him. He falls to the floor with her ontop of him and she struggles with him, pulling him back and forth, while she's still screaming. The screen flashes white a few times and then...

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

Bobby is a sleep on the bed. We hear the door unlock from the outside and we see a maid coming in. After a few steps she sees Bobby on the bed, who hasn't reacted to the noises she's made. "Oh! I'm sorry." She begins to walk out again, but as she retreives the keys from the door, and Bobby still hasn't moved, she looks a bit worried. "Sir?"

Since he's still not moving, she leaves the keys in the door and walks over the his bed. She touches him on the shoulder. "Wake up." He doesn't react. We flash back to the kitchen where the woman is still screaming and Bobby is trying to survive the attack. Shes slamming his head against the floor.

We flash to his bed where the Maid now has grabbed his shoulders, shaking him, trying to wake him up. The previous scene and the one we're flashing to seems to be a dream. "Wake up, you hear me? Wake up. Sir, wake up!" She turns around to the door, panicked. "Help! I need some help in here!"

BAR
[ ☼ ]

We open to the bartender turning around, with a bottle in his hand, to a man and a woman. He grabs a glass and walks down the bar. "Cheers!"

As the camera moves towards the bartender, he's pouring up a drink and we notice Sam is sitting in the background nursing a drink. We cut to him as he's tilting his glass back and forth slowly, almost spilling out the contents.

He's looking sad and all the hope we usually see in him is gone. He also appears a bit drunk. The door opens behind him as Dean and Elena walk in. When Dean sees Sam he walks over, brows furrowed. "There you are. What are you doing?" Dean asks.

Sam turns to him. "Having a drink." He says.

"It's 2 in the afternoon. Drinking whiskey?" Elena asks.

"I drink whiskey all the time."

"No, you don't." Dean says.

"What's the big deal? You get sloppy in bars, you hit on chicks all the time. Why can't I?" Sam asks.

"Because you already have a chick." Elena points out. Dean looks around and we see the woman by the bar again.

She's probably 40 and she's not looking all that good, like the women Dean usually hits on. "It does have slim pickings around here." Dean turns back to Sam. "What's going on with you?"

Sam shakes his head, and doesn't say anything for a few moments. He looks completely lost. "I tried, Dean." Sam says. Dean looks a bit confused.

"To do what?" Dean asks.

"To save you." Sam says.

Dean sits down next to him and turns to the bartender. "Could I get a whiskey, double, neat." He says.