43

( NO REST FOR THE WICKED )

FOREST
[ ☼ ]

Dean is running frantically through the woods, fleeing from hellhounds. Suddenly he stops, confronted with a hellhound that has cut in front of him. He stands for a few beats, looking at it.

The camera shifts and we're looking through the eyes of the hellhound that is just waiting to attack him. Dean suddenly turns on his heel and runs back the way he came from, the hellhound on his trail with the viewers still watching through its eyes.

Suddenly it trips him, and gets him down on the ground and while he screams we see blood spatter on his face.

CABIN
[ ☾]

Dean wakes up. The previous scene was a nightmare of his. He is breathing heavily from the terror of his dream. The camera pans around him as he blinks a few times and then looks down on the book he had fallen asleep on.

It's open to a page about the hellhounds, with a picture of them, and they're not the prettiest things you've seen. Faces made out of human bodies. Sam walks in. "Dig up anything good?" Sam asks.

Dean closes the book and shakes his head a bit, not looking up on him. "No." He clears his throat. "Nothing good."

"Well, Bobby has. Finally." Sam says.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. A way to find Lilith." Says Sam.

"Oh. With just uh-" Dean looks at his watch. "thirty hours to go. Hey, why don't we just make a TJ-run, yeah? You know... some senoritas, cervezas, uh, we could... What's Spanish for "donkey show"? Can't bring Elena though, she'll ruin it."

Sam snickers. "So if we do save you... Let's never do that." He says.

"Yeah..." Dean looks down on the books as Sam sits down next to him.

"Hey, Dean." Sam sighs. "Look, we're cutting it close, I know. But we're gonna get this done. I don't care what it takes, Dean. You're not gonna go to hell. I'm not gonna let you. I swear. Everything's gonna be okay."

Dean's facial expression changes as he looks at Sam. He suddenly looks very scared. The camera cuts to Sam and we see his face completely distorted, flinging to the sides at a rapid pace. Then he changes back to Sam again, showing that this was just a hallucination.

"Yeah, okay." Dean says.

CABIN
[ ☼ ]

We open to a map of the United States. Bobby places an old tracking device over it. The device has three wooden "legs" coming out from a glass or crystal ball at the top. The ball has a flat, metal piece going around it with symbols on it.

Further down the legs there's another metal piece, only bigger. From the ball hangs pendulum device that is sharp on the end so that it can pinpoint a specific place.

Elena walks in and the guys look over at her. "Dean, can I talk to you?" She asks.

"We're kind of busy here." Dean says. "Maybe later."

Sam clears his throat. "We're trying to track down Lilith." He says and turns to Bobby. "What do we have to find?"

"So you need a name, that's the whole kit and caboodle. With the right name, right ritual, ain't nothing you can't suss out." Bobby says.