36

( DEAD )

      "How many are out there?" Dean asks.

      "30 at least. That's so far." Ruby says.

      "Oh, good. 30. 30 hit men all gunning for us." Dean says.

      "Who sent them?" Elena asks.

      Ruby looks at Sam, who is now standing in the doorway. "You didn't tell them?" Elena looks at Sam, confused. "Ooh, I'm surprised."

      "Tell us what?" Dean asks.

      Ruby steps forward. "There's a big new up and corner. Real pied piper." She says.

      "Who is he?" Elena asks.

      "Not he. Her. Her name is Lilith."

      "Lilith?" Dean asks.

      "And she really, really wants Sam's intestines on a stick. 'Cause she sees him as a competition." Ruby says.

      "You knew about this?" Elena asks and Sam doesn't answer.

      "Well, gee, Sam. Is there anything else we should know?!" Dean motions to Elena.

      "How about the three of you talk about this later? We'll need the Colt." Ruby looks at Sam, who doesn't meet her eyes. She looks at Dean and Elena. "Where's the Colt?"

      "It got stolen." Sam says.

      "I'm sorry. I must have blood in my ear. I thought I just heard you say that you were stupid enough to let the Colt get grabbed out of your thick, clumsy, idiotic hands. Fantastic. This is just peachy..." Ruby starts.

      "Ruby..." Sam starts.

       "Shut up." Ruby raises her hand. "Fine. Since I don't see that there's no other any option. There's one other way I know how to get you out of here alive."

      "What's that?" Dean asks.

      "I know a spell. It'll vaporize every demon in a one-mile radius. Myself included." Ruby says. "So, you let the Colt out of your sight and now I have to die. So next time, be more careful. How's that for a dying wish?"

      "Okay, what do we need to do?" Elena asks.

      "Aww... you can't do anything. This spell is very specific. It calls for a person of virtue." Ruby says.

      Dean nods. "I got virtue." He says.

      Ruby laughs. "Nice try. You're not a virgin." She says.

      Dean laughs. "Nobody's a virgin." He says. Ruby looks at Dean, then at Nancy, who looks away. "No. No way. You're kidding me, r–. You're..."

      "What? It's a choice, okay?" Nancy says.

      "So, y-you've never... Not even once? I mean not even – Wow." Dean says.

      "So, this spell. What can I do?"
Nancy smiles at Ruby.

      "You can hold still while I cut your heart out of your chest." Ruby says.

      "What?"

      "What? Are you crazy?" Dean asks.

      "I'm offering a solution." Ruby says.

      "You're offering to kill somebody." Elena says.

       "And what do you think's gonna happen to this girl when the demons get in?" Ruby asks.