Jealous - Jermey

"We have: Popcorn, candy, and
ice cream. Do you want anything else, Y/N?"

You and Jeremy were currently in the supermarket getting supplies for our movie night.

"No I think we're good-oh wait, didn't you say you wanted soda?"

"Yes! I will run and get some. Wanna go checkout?"

You nodded your head "yes" to Jeremy's question and headed towards the cash register while he ran to go get the soda.

"Hello beautiful!" The guy at the register said when you came up to him

"Uh hey." You said looking down, blushing

"So, wanna go out Saturday?"

"Um no thank you. I have a boyfriend."

"Yeah, I saw you two. He doesn't have to know."

"Again, no thank you. I'm really happy with my boyfriend. Can you just please finish ringing up my stuff."

"So what? I bet, I could make you a lot more happier than that little dork can. And no. I won't finish ringing up your stuff unless you agree to go on a date with me." David as his name tag read kept looking you up and down as he was talking to you.

This whole conversation was disgusting you. Why couldn't this guy get the hint that you didn't want to go on a date? Usually you can handle yourself when a guy asks you out. All you say is, "No thanks. I have a boyfriend." And they give up. But this guy just wouldn't let you be. At this point you were hoping that Jeremy would come to your rescue.

And as on cue, Jeremy came strolling up to the register.

"Look little boy, I heard your whole conversation with MY girlfriend. And I know that she told you "no" and that she has a boyfriend. So I suggest you leaver her the hell alone and  ring up the rest of these groceries." Jeremy angrily told the guy

You wanted Jeremy to come up to the guy and tell him off. But the other part of you didn't want him to at all. Yeah, you wanted to be saved from that conversation but when Jeremy gets mad. He gets really mad. And there's no telling what he might do.

You were standing nervously by Jeremy while he stared down the guy and you were just praying to get out of that situation as soon as possible.

"$10.85 is your total." The guy stated, looking at you the whole time

Once Jeremy paid, he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the store.

You could tell that he was still angry, when Jeremy was angry he would get unusually quiet. When he's not angry he always has something to say.

"So, did you get the soda you wanted?" You question, trying to ease the tension

Ignored

You started smiling like a maniac when a thought came to mind

"Aw is the little vampire slayer jealous?" You questioned in a baby tone. Maybe this wasn't the right time to tease him but you really could care less

In a sudden motion Jeremy pinned you up against the car.

"Damn right I'm jealous. You're mine and mine only." Jeremy stated with much force and started to kiss your neck roughly

As much as you didn't want to stop, you had to.

"Jeremy!" You moaned and tried to push him off

"Jeremy! Come on, we're in the parking lot!" You said giggling a little

Jeremy pulled away and leaned his forehead against yours

"I love you so much!" Jeremy said gazing into you eyes

"I love you so much more!"

A/N

Thank you all for reading!
This one isn't the best, I'm still trying to improve.

Please vote and comment

Constructive criticism?

I also have a new book! I only got the Prolouge done but if you would please check it out that would be great.