Misunderstood - Klaus

"Hello, Klaus!" You greeted, walking into the Mikaelson's mansion

"Huh, you've only known me for a day, you know everything about me and everything I've done, yet you a human dare to be alone in a room with me?"

"I'm aware that I am a human and you could kill me in the blink of an eye. But, you intrigue me."

"You're here because I intrigue you? Haven't you ever heard of curiosity killed the cat?" Klaus raised his eyebrows

"Well, it's a good thing I'm not a cat." You playfully winked

Klaus smirked and stayed silent as he watched you inspect his paintings

"You're misunderstood." You stated, as you stared at one of the many unique painting

"Excuse me?"

"Your paintings reveal it all. You've had a hard childhood. Your siblings loved you but their love never could compare to the love your father could've gave you. Your biological father was killed. Your other 'father' hated your guts and treated you like an abomination. Your mother loved you but she was too scared of your father so she never showed her love for you. Your own parents tried to kill you. You put a dagger in your siblings because you feared they wouldn't love you even if they claimed they would forever. You then did everything in your power to create hybrids, they would be loyal to you forever. But, that took a wrong turn and they weren't so loyal anymore. People label you as a monster, and you have done horrible things to earn that title. But, people don't see the real reason behind your actions. You have been hurt and screwed over more times than anyone could count, so, you make people feel the same pain that was inflicted on to you. People label you as a heartless monster but they don't understand that you make yourself out to be a monster because you have a heart."

"I-"

"Don't try to deny it. You and I both know that everything I just said is true."

You smiled softly and walked to the door

"I'm misunderstood." You heard Klaus quietly admit to himself

A/N
Goodnight!
Please vote and comment!