Scared of this love - Klaus

A/N: please I'm begging you to read the A/N at the end

Pain.

That's all you felt.

You didn't understand why he was ignoring you. You don't know what you did wrong to make him so distant towards you.

It pained you, physically and emotionally

Everything was going great. You both were happy. It felt like nothing could ever bring you both down. You both were on top of the world.
But now you're in your bed, broken. Feeling like your whole world is crumbling right in front of you and all you can do is watch.

Klaus

He makes you happier than anybody ever has but he also makes you sadder than anyone ever has.

Lately he was being so distant, something he never was. He was always by your side, protecting you, caring for you, loving you....and now? Nothing

You've tried to ask him about it but all he did was brush you off and claim that you're just overreacting.

But you weren't overreacting not in the slightest bit. You knew he was being distant you just didn't know why.

The sound of the door clicking shut brought you out of your thoughts

"Hello Klaus." You said as he walked in

"Hey." He muttered

Something inside of you just ticked. You had to know, you needed to know

"What is wrong with you? What is wrong with us?"

"No again Y/N. Nothing is wrong, stop overreacting."

"Yes there is! We used to be inseparable and now you can't even look me in the god damn eye. Look, I love you but I'm done. I can't just sit around all day being broken just because my boyfriend can barley say one word to me. I have never been that kind of girl and I won't be her now. If you don't love me, you could've just said something instead of ignoring me!"

In a instant you were being pushed up against the wall by Klaus. He trapped your body between the wall and his body, pinning your hands above your head

"Don't you dare ever say that I don't love you. I love you! I love you more than anyone and that's the problem!"

"Really? Loving me is the problem? Find a better excuse." You scoffed

"Shut up! Just shut up! I love you more than anyone! I care for you more than anyone! I always feel the need to protect you! I always feel the need to care for you, love you! And that scares me! I have never felt this way about someone but than you came along. It scares me how just one simple person can make me feel so much. So, I tried to distance myself from you, hoping I wouldn't love you anymore but it didn't work. I can't bring myself to not love you, it's impossible. This love scares me. I'm scared that one day my love won't be enough. I'm scared that one day my protection won't be enough. I'm scared that I won't be enough..." Klaus cried.

By now you both were in tears. Klaus crying was something unbelievable. Klaus scared was something unbelievably. Klaus being scared because he loves you was something you couldn't even describe

"Klaus, I love you. Don't be scared that you aren't enough because you are, you are more than enough. Nobody has ever cared for me like you have. Nobody has ever protected me like you have. Nobody has ever loved me like you have. You are my life. Open up to me, okay? I promise you that I will never take your love for granted. There's nothing to be scared of."

"Nothing to be scared of?"

"Nothing to be scared of."

A/N:
Hey! Hopefully this is good and makes sense!

So I have an idea. When I'm done with this book I will be starting another book.

I'm leaning on a werewolf mate book.
But I want to involve you the readers.
If you will please message me some ideas. Like suggestions for the characters names.
Suggestions for titles because I don't want it to be typical like: "the werewolfs mate"
Suggestions for the plot (I don't want it to be just another typical werewolf book, I want it to be different)
And who should play the characters.
Just please message me any ideas that you have.

Also if you message me, I will be dedicating chapters to people.
Also if you interact a lot on this book currently like voting and commenting than that's another way to get a dedicated chapter.

I want to start planning it now so maybe when summer comes or sooner I will have everything already planned.

Also what should I call you guys?

Please vote and comment!

Don't forget to message me about the werewolf book and don't forget that I take requests on this book!

I love you💖