The One With Un Expected Guests

Wile Ariel was in deep interrogation mode Ji seemed to be at ease with all the question. She hast stopped talking since we walked in. A thousand questions a minute.

"So you're a celebrity?... In Korea?" She asks confused. Looking at me and them him.

I chime in. "Actually all around the world." I say smugly. Avoiding her gaze but i feel her eyes on me.

At that particular moment his phone started going off.
I look at him wile he looks at his phone. He keeps receiving text.
He looks up at me and gives me a smile.
I notice him turn off his phone.

I shrug it off. If it were big he'd be right on it. It cant be bad. I shouldn't worry about it. How bad can it be.

After dinner we decide to head home. There is only so much i can take of my family in one night. They wanted his life story in one sitting. It was aggravating.

On the car ride home GD seemed to be serious he hadn't spoken once. It was actually worry some. Hes lost in though. I interrupt him.

"So whats wrong?" I ask. Looking at him directly. "Anything you want to tell me?"

He shrugs a little. Gives me a side glance. Then smile. "Okay, don't get mad." Uh oh.
"So i didn't know this. It just happened. And i didn't know what else to do."

"Just spit it out. You're making me nervous." I urge him on.

"The guys are gonna stay with us a few day, they didn't tell me they were coming and they refuse to stay in a hotel. They really want to meet you. Well re meet you since they barely talked to you when you did. And you should know they are very stubborn."

"Thats it!? Is that why you were so nervous?" I smile at him. "Of course they can stay.. They're practically your family. I thought it was something worse. You had me worried."

"Really?" He looks at me hopeful.

"Really. I don't know why you would think I'd say no."

"Because you've never met them." Concern in his voice.

"They cant be that bad." I brush it off.

"We'll see. You'll." He says seriously. I smile at his dramatics.

-

When we arrive home there are luggage lying around all over the place. Some open some not. And stuff all over the place.

I hear Ji sigh at the mess in front of us.
He starts yelling incoherent words at no one in particular. He starts throwing stuff in suitcases not caring if they belong there.

Im about to help him when someone pulls stuff out of my hands.

"Noona! Noooo you should be resting!" Its Seungri. "Sit." He points at the couch. I do as he says in awe at the situation. "How can you have a pregnant woman cleaning Hyung. Whats wrong with you?" He scolds at Ji. I try to suppress a giggle.

"Well maybe if you didn't have a mess all over the damn place. What is all this?" He yells back.

Daesung pops out of the hallway. "Why so much yelling?" He sits next to me. "Hi noona I'm Daesung." He gives me a full smile.
I smile back comfortably.

Taeyang walks in smiling straight for Ji. "Congrats bro." And he gives him a tight hug.

"Thanks man." Ji pars him on the back before letting go.

Tae turns to me "It's very nice to see you again" he smiles stretching his hand out to me.

"Thank you." I return the smile.

And the last member to walk in is Top. He walks straight up to Seungri who is still arguing with Ji and grabs his ear in a very unpleasant manner and Seungri starts howling in pain.

"Respect your elders!" He says to him as Ri tries to free his ear. And everyone burst in to laughter at Seungri.

When he finally lets him go he turns to me. "Its nice to formally meet you. Ji does all this and he doesn't even tell us. Where are your manners?" Ji looks embarrassed and blushing.

"We kind of didn't plan any of it." I say in his defense.

"Can we eat already or are we waiting for the queen of England." Seungri interrupts,rubbing his tummy.

"We'll eat when everyone cleans their shit." Ji yells at him again pointing at them still messy living room.

Everyone groans in unison at this.

And i laugh at them.