The One With Jealousy

This chapter feels shorter, but hopefully you like it :) don't forget to vote and follow! Its encouraging!
Also thank you for all the reads! A little less thank 500 views to get to that 1k!! ^_____^ love you guys!!
.
.
.
.
Eight

Im trying not to panic. Whats the worst that could happen. Im still facing Se Na and her father. But Mark places a hand on my waist to turn me.

There he is, dressed in a very sharp tuxedo with his hair slicked back.
He gives a glance at Marks arm on my waist but thats as much
acknowledgement as i get from him.
He walks to stand between Mark and me and Mr.Kyo and his daughter.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"This is Mark, he handles some of our businesses overseas and here."
Mr.Kyo gestures to Mark. "Mark this is Mister Kwon Ji Yong. He is a very famous celebrity."
"Nice to meet you, this is my date Dahlia." He says as they shake hands.

He finally looks at me. He shakes my hand looking me in the eyes
before he say
"We have already met. Shes the photographer for our company's concert in a few days."

He gives Mark a smirk "well, it was nice meeting you Mark, Dahlia, you look beautiful tonight, i will see you some other time." He looks intently at me before giving Mark another sharp look.

Grateful that he left. The tension was high. Only i would bump into him when I'm on a date with Mark.

"Ahem, well then, if you two will excuse us i would like to dance with my date." We say our goodbyes.
Mark gestures for us to walk to the dance floor with the rest of the crowd dancing.

"Would you grant me this dance" he asks.
I giggle and place my hand in his as he places his other hand on my lower back.

"Are you having fun?" He whispers in my ear as we dance to the music.
"Of course i am, thank you for bringing me."
"Well i think you gave Mr.Kyo a very nice impression, I'm sure you left him wishing he was younger." He jokes.
I cant contain my laugh at this.
"As long as he doesn't touch." To which Mark laughs at this.

I almost forget about JiYong until i see him standing with a beautiful girl at the edge of the dance floor. A flood a jealousy consumes me. I look away feeling insecure. Shes very cute and small with raven hair. She laughs at something he says. To which i cant take.

The music ends. I excuse myself from Mark with the excuse of the bathroom.
I should have though this through. I will be in his eyesight to get to the bathroom.
But then again he's to busy with his companion. I head for the bathroom anyway. As i walk a few feet from him i ignore him an so does he. Playing the perfect strangers.

I ask the hotel staff where the bathrooms are and they point at a corridor to the right of the main entrance. Its the room at the very end. Inconvenient if you ask me.

As I'm walking towards the end the lights are dimmer.
Im not to scared though. Its not like i could get lost.

The bathroom seems unoccupied. Im looking at myself in the mirror, after watching him talk so animated with that other woman i don't feel so pretty anymore. Despite all the looks and compliments. I guess his is the one that matters.

I hear someone walk in so i turn to my right about to walk into a stall. When I feel someone turn me around to face the mirror again.

Its JiYong. He's standing behind me with his hands at my waist. Looking at me through the reflection. I turn to look at him. He's standing to close again. My back against the counter my hands grasping at the edge.
"W-w-what are you doing here." I stutter.
He traces his hand down my bare back and as a reflex i push up against him.
"Of all the people here, you were the last i thought i'd see here." He whispers.
"Actually i wasn't even going to come.
Im glad i did though. You look like an angelic sin in this dress." His hands move down to my thighs.
My breathing becomes louder. He hasn't done anything to me but his lustful look says it all.

"You cant do anything here. We are in a public rest room." I don't even know why I'm saying this. I want this too.
"You sure about that? I just locked the door and paid an employee a good amount of money for some privacy." He turns me around to face the mirror again.
"What if i say no?" I ask agitated looking at him through the reflection.
There is a second of pain in his eyes before he fixes them on my neck.

"I cant do anything if you say no." He smells my hair as he places a hand on my shoulder.
I shiver at his contact. "Will you say no?" he asks as he traces kisses up and down my neck. He knows i cant say it.
His hands move to grope my breast and i cant look at the mirror. I close my eyes.

"Open your eyes." He's looking at me through the mirror.

As we stare at each other he slowly slips the straps down my arms. And just like that my dress falls to the floor. Since the dress was backless i couldn't wear a bra.
Im standing in a public rest room in noting but some red lacy underwear and my heels.

He runs his hand right down my torso and stops just above my underwear. His other had is still groping my breast. He's still fully dressed in his tux and I'm barely dressed.

The image in the mirror is sexy. Its like we are two completely different people. But its still us, its still us burning.

My hands are on either side of him holding him by his thighs to keep me up right.

Just as he's about to go further theres a call on my phone. Its Mark, i start to panic.

I look at JiYong through the reflection. I cant hide my worried expression.
He picks up the phone and turns it off. Surprised i couldn't think of that.

"You seem pretty cosy with your date." He says as his hand slips lower each time.
He's still looking at me through the mirror an there is jealousy in his eyes.

"He's just a friend, i promise." His hand is already playing with my clit, all my words are a blur.
"The way he looks at you says other wise." At this he sticks a finger in me an i moan
Leaning against him letting the pleasure wash over me.

"He's just a friend." I repeat again, not being able to think of anything else to say.

I keep my eyes closed. This is too much for me to take. But i can feel his eyes on me through the reflection.

Just as I'm about to reach the edge he stops. He bends me forward. In a quick second he pulls my underwear down and just as abruptly slams inside of me.

I moan louder that ever, in that quick action i hit my highest point.
He quickly thrust in an out. After a few minutes of this we climax together.

Before i fall to the ground he spins me around again to hold me up.
He hugs me before saying. "You-Are-Mine."
Hearing those words i feel a warmth spread inside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After cleaning myself up i try to head towards the door but he stops me.
"Are we okay?"

"Why wouldn't we be? I mean its not like you ignored me for three days right?" I say sarcastically. "And basically assaulted me wile on a date."

"I thought you said he was just a friend." He questions.

"Does it matter? Its not like we're in a relationship. We barely even know each other."
The frustration is seeping out of me.
I cant stand not knowing what he wants. What if I'm just some girl to fuck for the week.

I turn to leave but he calls out for me to hear. "i'll make it up to you."
I ignore him refusing to believe a probable false promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i get to Mark he asks where I've been. I tell him i feel sick and would like to leave.

On my way to the exist i spot JiYong with the pretty raven haired girl standing by the door.
Out of courtesy Mark stops to say his goodbyes.
"Its was nice meeting you but its time for us to leave." He looks at me as he says this and smiles.
I smile back at him. When i glance at JiYong he doesn't seem to hide how angry he is.

"Goodnight." I say to him and his companion. Refusing to show my jealousy.
He says nothing as we walk away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
VOTE & COMMENT!