The One Where He Stalks.

Short update today guys. I wanted to post something up for my birthday today :) thanks for reading. Also the media song is a cover thats pretty awesome but feel free to listen to the original. I think it fits the general story!

Fourteen.

I couldn't bare seeing Jiyong after leaving last night. He was probably mad.

Before work i called the boss. I racked my brain all night to figure out what excuse i should give her for not showing up today.

"Let me guess." She said through the line. Not even letting me greet her first.
"You've been kind of bummed lately. If you need the day off, take it, but i want you back tomorrow with 100% energy. Got it?" She hangs up on me.

I look at my phone unsure if she really hung up. She did.

I relax, even my body loosens up. I don't have to worry about seeing him today.

Decided to take a walk in search for a park to relax in. Maybe do some shopping. The past year i had no energy for shopping, or anything for that matter, i saved more than enough money to have a mini wardrobe makeover.

With a little perk in my step and the promise of new clothes i take my leave.
/
/
/

My first stop should be in search for some under wear. All my undergarments are old and embarrassing. Not that i would have anyone to show. I still need them. I convince myself its a necessity, knowing full well its not.

I heard Gangnam is a great place for shopping so i take a taxi there.

Walking through the streets i get a feeling of being followed. I blow it off in search for my first stop.

Walking through the shop I'm in awe at all the pretty undergarments. I see this lacy red dress thats kind of translucent. I blush because i know those are for couples. Then i laugh at the though of me wearing it. I don't think i could pull it off. I take a closer inspection and wonder how many couple use these kinds of things. Mark is too boring in bed to waste a pretty thing like this on him. My mind drifts to Jiyong but push the thought away as soon as i think it.

By the time I'm done with that store i have a hand full of bras and panties. Happy with the designs. I made sure they all matched.

I window shop for a bit until i see this awesome vintage looking dress. When i walk in and look at the price my jaw drops and i disappointedly walk away from it.

I still get this feeling of being followed but i ignore it. Thinking its my paranoia.

I take a break at this coffee shop watching the people pass by. My mind starts taking a dark path so i decide to call it a day. I bought some new clothes and shoes. Some disappointments because a lot of stuff was over my budget, but i still bought enough to make me happy.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
GD's POV

I follow her around from the moment she left her hotel up until she stops at a coffee shop.

Buying everything she looked at longingly but didn't buy. I knew most of the things she wanted were to expensive for her.

It was a little awkward when i was buying her undergarments but if it made her happy it was worth it. Definitely not disappointed at the red little number she looked at first. Maybe she will wear it for me.

She was just as lost as ever. I followed her close behind and she never noticed once.

I leave her behind to sneak all the stuff into her hotel room. I had to pay the front desk a hefty amount for them to give me a key. Content with myself i wait in the room across the hall for her return.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As i walk through the lobby the guy at the front desk gives me a weird smile and i awkwardly walk away. Wondering what that was about.

Todays trip was exhausting. I just want to sleep it off.

When i walk through the door my mouth drops open as i close the door. There are bags from different brands scattered everywhere. I peek in the first one and find something i was looking at earlier but couldn't buy.

Just then theres a nock on my door. I open it and i realized he had done it.

"Why did you do this." Im glaring at him angrily.

He shrugs in a careless way "are you going to let me in or do you want the whole building to know I'm here to see you?"

I roll my eyes at him and let him in.

He walks through the scattered bags and picks one up. I blush profusely as i realize whats in it. He slowly pulls out the red lacy dress i was looking at.

"So, are you going to try it on?" He looks at me seductively. My insides clench at the though of it.

"No I'm not." I say firmly, not even believing my words. "Take it all back, i don't want it."

"Oh really?" He walks towards me and i back up against the bathroom door.
He opens the door quickly and i fall inside it. He quickly throws the garment at me and closes the door.

Im stunned but he yells "i'll let you out when you try it on." I can hear him laughing.

He must be holding the door from the outside.

"YA!! LET ME OUT. THIS IS KIDNAPPING. YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET OUT." I yell at him.

"Just try it on and ill let you out. Simple." He says sarcastically.

He cant keep me in here forever.
:
:
:
After twenty minutes of waiting he still hasn't opened the door. My claustrophobia starts to kick in.

I resign and slip on the dress. Leaving my underwear on because its too transparent. I wrap my arms over my torso because my breast are still exposed by the light fabric.

"YA! Let me out. I tried the stupid dress on." I yell again.

The door slowly swings open and i walk out. He's standing outside the hall and his eyes are filled with light until he sees me and his eyes darken with lust.

"Are you happy?" I say angry as i walk towards the bed and sit down. My arms still wrapped around me.

He's standing a few feet away. He walks quickly towards me and just as fast pushes me against the bed straining my hands above my head.

He's looking me up and down. My face is as red as ever.

"You look amazing. You always look amazing. You could be wearing a sack of rice and make it look designer." He whispers to me.

My body starts to tingle wherever he touches me. I inhale harshly as he bites me on my neck. Squirming under his weight.

"Please, stop." I say softly. I know it don't want it to stop but someone needs to be the voice of reason.

In that precise moment my phone rings. I push him away quickly and grab my phone from the floor in my purse by the door.

Its Em, "hey Emily! Whats up? Why are you calling?" I say breathlessly.

"Heey girl, look, i have some bad news. Im going to send you some pictures you're probably not going to like. Please don't be mad at me. Im just a messenger okay!" She hangs up to my surprise.

It must be bad if she cant even talk to me.

I give JiYong a harsh look but my phone rings again with messages. She has sent me a lot of pictures.

I click on the first pic and in shock i drop my phone after swiping through a few of them.

I take seat on the edge of the bed as Ji picks up my phone to look at the rest of the pictures.

"Are you all right?" He looks at me worriedly.

"Hmm? I look up at him lost. Im... Im... I need a nap." I lie down and cover myself in blankets.

I feel relieved, and other emotions i cant describe. I need to sleep it off.
I cam feel Jiyong slip in beside me as he holds me from behind.