The One With The Dress

Seven

For the next two days i didn't hear from JiYong. I wasn't really upset about it.

He was probably having issues with his label about the scandal.

I only texted him twice.

Once in the morning after our meeting in the hotel room. It was a basic "Good Morning".

And the second time that night wishing him a nice sleep.

I know he saw them because it said he did on the text log, but if he couldn't reply then i wouldn't bother.

It was a very slow two days. Photoshoots and lunch and more photos and dinner and then to the hotel to edit them.

Emily was right it was not that eventful after all.

On the third day i got a call from Mark early in the morning.

"Hey! You finally called!" I teased him.

"Im sorry it has gotten pretty busy since i called you. Actually i was wondering if you had time for some coffee right now."

"Wow, its like you read my mind," i giggle. "Actually i don't start work till noon today, so how about meeting now?"

"Perfect! I'll send you a text with the address okay? Lets meet at say 9:30?"

"Great! Enough time to get ready!" We say our goodbyes and hang up.

Its a very warm day in Seoul so i settle for a light blue sundress Emily insisted i bring. It was very frilly and girly. With a low back. Enough for this warm day. It also didn't hurt that i felt really pretty in it.

I decided to walk to the coffee shop since it wasn't to far off. Maybe a few block away from where i was staying. Definitely Mark taking me into consideration. Which i appreciated.

The walk was nice since the sun was shinning but i felt like i was being followed. As soon as i though this i laughed it off and went on my way. Although it was still on the back of my mind through the walk.

When i get to the coffee shop there is an outdoor patio. Its beautiful. Kind of like a french style to it. As i get closer i see Mark sitting outside. Looking very handsome in a blue buttoned up shirt. Very stylish and sharp. His travels have done wonders for his sense of style.

He doesn't see me until I'm a few feet away. He was busy reading a newspaper. It was as if he walked out of a magazine. I cant help but compare him to JiYong and find him lacking.

Although all female eyes were on him. He looks at me very fondly. He stands to greet me. Those impeccable manner again.

"You look even more beautiful that last time! How is that possible." He sounds awed.

"Keep talking like that and i might start believing you!"

"Ah, i still remember you lack a bit of narcissism." He teases.

"Are we here to have coffee or point out what we lack?" I smile at him.

"I guess time has change you. Theres more confidence in you."

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask, tilting my head to one side.

"Of course not, it suits you well. I also don't seem to be the only one to think so. Everyone is looking at you" he looks about the room.

One quick glance and he's right all eyes are on us but I'm pretty sure it not me.

"I doubt its me they are looking at and rather my companion who looks like a male mode from Vogue."