Chapter 1 - Braydon Gaydon

[Picture: Braydon Keane Raines. Video: Lost Boy - Troye Sivan]

A/N: Story's loosely based on truth although there are accurate points here that have happened in my life. Enjoy!

Kik: babyblueeyes_2
Twitter: babyblueeyes__2

Here are some of the few things you need to know about me: 

I am a seventeen year old hormonal homosexual male virgin, and lord knows how difficult that is.

I am a musician, and I dream to be one when I get older, some of my main goals are to collaborate with my Queens and Kings, to perform at the Jingle Ball, and to perform at the Victoria's Secret fashion show, no joke, VS fashion shows seem a lot of fun.

Some of my Queens are: Ellie Goulding, Ariana Grande, Sia, Lindsey Stirling, Beyonce, Halsey, Melanie Martinez, and of course the almighty Adele Laurie Blue Adkins. 

Some of my Kings are: Martin Garrix, Shawn Mendes, Troye Sivan, Sam Smith and Brendon Urie (may the lord bless his vocal chords).

I am not in the popular group, I am one of the wallflowers that hang by the side, ready whenever someone needs help, comfort or advice. I hang out with five other fellow "outsiders", because the popular group is obnoxious as fuck. The whole eleventh grade student body hates them, literally, I just don't know why they haven't died yet. (kidding but not really). 

And because there are no other out gay guys in my school, I have never really been in a serious relationship. I keep falling for straight guys who just break my heart anyway, and then I turn into this weeping mess which my friends would have to deal with. So right now, I'm just taking a break from love and all that shit, I make myself happy by just looking at pictures of Shawn Mendes and his big, sexy arms. 

Oh and I curse. A lot. 

_ . _ 

With my face glued to the screen of my phone, I effortlessly make my way through the halls and up the stairs to the second floor of the school building to where our classrooms where. It was a little bit early and there weren't any people yet in the school, as they seem to all come when it's nearing ten minutes to class. 

I place my bag on my usual seat and turn around to face one of my best gals, Ruth, because she's always just super early. I don't know how the girl does it. It literally took me twenty minutes to get up today, and in those twenty minutes I might or might have not been looking at pictures of shirtless Brendon Urie. I mean, it's a great way to start the day. 

She notices that I'm typing furiously into the phone. "Another boy, again?" 

I look up from my screen to shot her a what did you say? gaze. "What do you mean, another boy?" 

She rolls her eyes, crossing her arms in front of her. "You literally like, talk to a new guy every couple of weeks. You, Braydon, have more men that all of the girls in our group combined." 

"That's so not true! I mean, Ella had like a school fling last year, that tops everything I've done." I tell her. "I talk to these boys but none of them just seem to like me back." 

She tucks a strand of her curly hair behind her ear. "Maybe you should try dating locally, you know? You keep on meeting guys who are too far away."

Every morning was like this, Ruth would get to school first and she'd sit in her seat, read a book or listen to music while she waits for me. We both talk for a while as one by one all of our other friends arrive as we continue to ignore the annoying group of preppy girls and boys. They call themselves the Great Bang, and I overhead them deciding on that name because they think they're a much bigger explosion than the Big Bang. Cue: eye roll.