Reader x Germany - Of Insomnia and Love

"Vell (name) vhat do you vant to do?" Germany asked.

You began to scan the room looking at each of the countries, but couldn't seem to pick one to stay with. It wasn't that you didn't trust them since you somewhat knew each of them, but you couldn't predict what would happen if you stayed with them.

You were just extremely shy and nervous, so you looked back to Germany and hesitantly asked.

"W-Would it be alright if I stayed with you?"

He seemed slightly stunned by your question, and his face held slight disbelief that you would want to stay with him. He opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by a very happy Italian.

"Ve~ that would be a great idea right Doitsu? She can stay with us and have fun making pasta and train with us." He cheered as he hugged you tighter.

Making pasta sounded good, but train with them? That might be something you weren't looking forward to because you were completely out of shape. Sure you played (favorite sport), but it had been 2 years since you had aged out of the division.

Germany sighed and rubbed his forehead in thought with a slightly annoyed expression on his face.

"If it's too much trouble I could stay with someone else," you muttered, thinking you had done something that upset him.

"It's no trouble (name), but I'm just vorried about you staying at my home when mein bruder is around." He said, not looking up from the floor.

That was partially true since his brother was part of the bad touch trio, but to you they didn't seem all that bad.

"The awesome me heard zhat Vest!" Prussia yelled from the corner of the room.

"I thought I told you, you veren't supposed to come to zhese meetings anymore, bruder. You're not even a country anymore."

"So vhat if the awesome me isn't a country anymore? It would be unawesome if I didn't know vhat you all were up to."

Germany just sighed and shook his head, but then turned to you.

"Are you sure you vish to stay vith me even though you have to deal vith him?"

You nodded your head, knowing full well you might not be able to stand Prussia for too long. Although he had a positive attitude that you respected him for.

Germany grunted in response and turned his attention to the meeting.

"Alright, meeting is adjourned since ve probably vont get anything more done today."

Everyone began to back up there things and slowly filed out the room. England stayed behind and came over to you.

"If anything happens, though I'm sure there wont be anything with Germany around, you can stay with me since this is technically my fault in the first place." He said scratching the back of his head nervously.

You smiled, "Thank you for the offer England, but I think I'll be fine. I trust Germany to take care of me."

"Alright, love. I'll start working on the spell tomorrow and hopefully I can get it done soon so you may return home."

With that he slightly bowed to you and left the room, leaving you, Germany, and Italy alone. A yawn began to creep its way up, and you failed to stifle it. Germany seemed to take notice and handed his things to Italy.

"Carry zhese to zhe car please Italy. I'll meet you out there in a minute."

"Ok Doitsu!"

With that Italy ran out the door leaving you alone with Germany. He then glanced at your tired form.