Reader x 2P!Italy - Earning Love

"Vell (Name), vhat do you vant to do?"

Was that a trick question? Here you were sitting in front of all the people whom you have wished were real, and now you have to choose only one. Sure you thanked your lucky stars that this event even happened, but now fate was being cruel and making you choose. Isn't that what everyone says nowadays? You can only have one, but you want them all?

"Ummm, let me think for a minute please?" you said/asked.

Germany merely nodded his head in acknowledgement and sat down at his seat.

Your eyes roamed over each of the individual countries, trying with all your might to pick one out of the lot. With each passing second your heart began to ache at the thought of what was to come. No matter how many times you scanned over the crowd, not one country stood out from the rest. America had even resorted to his puppy dog eyes to try to get you to choose him.

"I-I'm sorry, but...it would appear as though you all with have to choose someone. I can't seem to pick out someone," you admitted in defeat.

As soon as you said those words the room erupted into a chorus of pleas, shouting, and arguments. You kind of saw this coming, especially before Germany gave you the chance to decide. You just sat there in the chair, curled up a little bit as the chaos ensued around you. However, with all the noise and commotion, no one heard the sounds coming from outside of the conference room.

The doors to the room suddenly flew open and about 3 objects were thrown into the room. Within seconds of hitting the floor, they began to release a thick cloud of smoke, which filled the room in about 5 seconds.

"*Cough**Cough* Vhat the hell is going on?!*Cough*" Germany shouted.

"Doitsu~!!! I'm scared!!"

Rapid footsteps entered the room, indicating a large group of people, and soon you heard each of the countries grunting and struggling against the unknown intruders. You had been covering you mouth and had your eyes squinted as you tried to make out the figures. All you saw were silluetes, but as the smoke began to clear you felt your heart drop at the sight before you.

Standing in the doorway was 2PItaly, 2PGermany, and 2PJapan.

You tore your eyes from them and looked back at the other countries. Each of them were bound and being held down against the table. The men who were holding them were wearing all black clothing with masks, concealing who they were, but you could clearly tell they weren't other 2Ps. All that was going through your mind right now was 'why are they here?'. You then turned your gaze back to the trio as 2Pitaly began to chuckle.

"Ah~ nothing like-a good break in," 2Pitaly said as he stepped forward. He was expertly twirling a knife in his hand without even looking. His magenta eyes held a devilish intent, and his lips were curved up into a smirk. He wore a tan WWII uniform and hat. His hair was slightly darker than Italy's, and his skin (from looking at his face) looker slightly tanner.

The other two stayed where they were, but their eyes were glued to their 1Ps.

"Vhat are you doing here?" Germany growled out as his face was pressed further into the table.

"I got a gut feeling something strange was-a going on, so we decided to-a pay you all a visit. And now I-a see what all the chaos was about," he purred the last sentence.

You watched in horror as he made his way over to you. Of all the unlucky things that could have happened, this took the top of the list. You knew these 2Ps were dangerous, especially this one. He loved knives, and was quick to anger. He could also be very possessive, which you hoped he wouldn't develop with you.