Reader x Australia - A Colorful Sunset

"Vell (Name), vhat do you vant to do?"

'He's asking me to decide? Sure, it's nice to give me a say, but with so many nations how am I supposed to even choose??' you mentally screamed in your head.

Nodding in understanding, you then turned your attention to the awaiting nations. Each one had a hopeful expression, though some you couldn't really read, while others had on devious smirks. You made a quick mental note not to choose them, or let Germany allow them to take you. You wanted to go with a nation you hadn't truly seen before. To visit a place far from where you lived.

Your mind wandered to Japan, China, and even Italy, but you knew those countries were some of the big ones. It seemed like everyone in your world wanted to go to those countries. Mostly for the beauty they held, but you wanted to go somewhere most people wouldn't think to go.

While you were lost in your thoughts about which country you would like to visit, you failed to notice the creature that had made its way to your feet. It began to look up at you as if to try to get your attention, but seeing as you were lost in thought it had another idea. Crawling over to your leg, it began climb up it, making you jump in fright. You quickly looked down and your eyes widened in both shock and confusion.

Crawling up your leg was a small Koala.

You knew which country the Koala belonged to, but dared not make any movement for fear it would attack you. It was known to attack anyone except for its owner and you didn't feel like losing your face. It had on a small bow on it's head and small pink blushes on it's cheeks, so you assumed it was a girl. For some reason though, while it looked sweet and innocent it held an evil aura around it. It's eyes glared up at you evilly and you didnt know what to do but stay still. You just kept your eyes glued to the creature as it made its way up to your lap. Some of the nations began to murmur to themselves and whispers echoed through the room.

"Love, is there something wrong?" England inquired.

You spared a glance at him and gave him a somewhat 'help me' look. You could tell he couldn't see the Koala on your lap since the table came up to your about your mid section.

The Koala had now gotten on your lap and sort of sat there, staring intently into your eyes. It felt like it was looking right into your soul, trying to decide if you were worthy or not. You both stared at each other for awhile while you didn't dare even blinks your eyes.

'How can such a cute thing seem so...so...evil?' you thought as you resisted the urge to just hug and pet it.

It suddenly stood up on its hind legs and tried to grab for your forearm. England, who had now seen what was causing you distress, jumped up from his seat and away from the table.

"How the bloody hell did that thing get in here??"

"Haha, Iggy is scared of a little Koala," America laughed at him, but it was more of a half amused, half nervous laugh.

"You bloody git, that thing is pure evil."

Both men slowly began to back away from you as did most of the other countries. They all kept their gazes on the Koala while some spared you an anxious and concerned look. By now the Koala had gotten hold of your arm and climbed onto your shoulder, and was just hanging there. It's sharp claws hurt a bit, but it wasn't anything you couldn't handle. It put its head on your shoulder and soon soft little snores came from it.

'Wow...so does this mean it likes me?' you asked to yourself.

Everyone in the room seemed to relax, but didn't let their gaze stray far from the creature. England kept glancing around the room like he was trying to find someone, but before he could speak up the door slammed open.