Chapter Ten

A/N: Declyns outfit ^^^^^^

Nico

"You did well today Nicolette" Anakin praised me as we entered the very room I woke in this morning.

I ignored his words of acknowledgment, as I began pulling away my clothing into one of the many comfortable silk gowns Anakin had provided me.

I chose the pink one, for it was the least skimpy out of the three. It didn't reveal as much as the others, for I was unsure of my feelings anymore. I knew for a fact I was far from the romantic-sex type.

I felt his presence much closer now, the warmth of his skin radiated onto my backside. Soon feeling his gloveless fingers caressing my shoulder and arms, sending shivers throughout my nerves. He began leaving aching kisses along My shoulders and up my neck, pulling my behind flat up against his front, wanting attention.

And then I pulled viciously away from him. Biting my tongue, resisting the urge to scold him for such intentions.
I began feeling neutral again, as if my emotions suddenly disappeared and everything was dull, at peace almost.

Until that is, he began again. Kissing my skin softly, wanting to feel like a man and regain his pride. His arms snaking around my waist, pulling me in closely, his grip never leaving, determined to keep me in place.

I let out an annoyed sigh before stomping onto his foot. He loosens his grip long enough and I take my chance in escaping his nerve racking touch.

I spun on my heel, pressing my switched off sabor up under his chin. I narrowed my hazel eyes at his unsettling yellow ones. "I'm not in the mood" I warn before pulling away and setting my sabor down and climbing into the warm, fluffy mattress, cuddling up with the sweet silk lined comforter.

Anakin ignored me after that, removing his dramatic body armor and crawling into the bed along with me, under the covers. I felt him ease closer to me slowly, alert if I were to snap at him once again to leave me be. He snaked his strong arms around My stomach, pulling me closer and cuddling against me before letting out an exhausted breath of air.

"Why are we here?" I ask, laying comfortably against the mattress.

I hear nothing in response. Only his hitched breath as if stuck on a question he doesn't have an answer for. I waited for a few more moments for an answer. I deserved them. I needed answers as to why I was here with him. Ones I couldn't explain to my own self.

"I want to go back to cascuant...Anakin.. I want to see Padme and Han" I plead in a soft whisper. Thinking back on Padmes wise words and the soft cries of Hans arrival into this torn world.

"We cannot" he replies, his deep voice humming the back of my neck.

"And why Is that?" I question, aggravated at he response.

He sighs loudly, rolling onto his back and staring up at the high ceiling. "Go to sleep Nicolette" he demands before rolling onto his side once more, facing away from me.

I stay silent for a few moments, trying to think of something to say. I didn't want to sleep now, I was not tired. Far from it actually.

Once I heard the sounds of his soft snores, the ones I enjoyed listening to as if they were my childhood lullaby in which could send me to sleep. I moved away from the bed and leaving the room in just my sleep ware, I didn't bother changing for most were asleep soundly on the ship. Only few roamed about, doing their duties as the night shift took place.

I walked around the large ship carelessly, passing soldiers and few captains every once in a while. I received concerned glances from small numbers of the obvious respectful men, though most were flirtious grins as they scanned my body with the eyes of a man who had only one thing on his mind at that moment.