Giving him away

(This has been a freaking busy week! My dad finally got custody of my brother, and my sister had several games. Both my parents went to court because of me and my brothers accident that happened a year or two ago.
Yeesh.

Anyways, I'm sorry I really wanted to publish this sooner!)

Nalu

Is

Life! (:

"Master, I would like permission to leave on a personal request. Bringing all of Team Natsu with me?" Erza asked Master Makarov.

Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Wendy, and the exceeds stood behind Erza.

"Erza, may I- may I talk up Lucy alone?" Master asked looking at Lucy and then back to Erza.

Erza turned around to look at Lucy and then nodded, "Very well then."

* Alone *

"Lucy, I'm so sorry to hear about your... future, but are you sure that dragging Natsu around like this will be the best thing for him? When your gone, he's definitely going to be depressed," Master said.

Lucy looked down and then said, "Your right."

"Of course I'm NOT telling you to do anything I'm just thinking of the greater good here, Lucy. Please be safe," Master said.

Lucy's eyes brightened, "You'll let us go?"

Master nodded, "Why of course! If there's a chance to save you I want you to take it! Your my child, Lucy. I want everyone safe," Lucy smiled warmly at him.

"Thank you Master," Lucy exclaimed. She hugged the small old man and dropped him when he spanked her butt.

"Perv," Lucy grumbled and then walked out waving at him.

He laughed as he fell on the floor.

Lucy and Natsu had already decided that they'd go to Porlyusica again. Natsu wanted to hear the news himself. Then he'll scream at her that she's lying and blah blah blah BLAH! You catch meh drift.

Natsu and Lucy were originally the only ones going on it but...

"We know everything," Erza said. Her and Gray had been watching them.

"How?" Lucy asked. Natsu glared.

"A spy," Gray mumbled and him and Erza looked at the flying blue cat named Happy.

Lucy and Natsu were surprised Happy would spy on them considering lately he's only had eyes on Charle.

"No." Natsu put bluntly.

Erza ended up telling him to let them go and Natsu had no choise.

*

"So?" Natsu asked looking at Lucy as she walked out the guild doors. She was the prettiest thing he's ever seen.

"We can go!" Lucy said cheerfully.

Gray and Erza's smile spread, Happy pumped his fist in the air, Wendy and Charle nodded with determined looks on their faces. Natsu glared at the group, except Lucy.

"Where to first?" Gray asked.

Lucy blinked, "Porlyusica's."

Natsu sighed, "She's gone. She apparently leaves when it starts snowing. She's long gone."

Wendy and Charle tensed, Wendy asked, "So what do we do?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Erza asked, "We go search for her."