Good morning Erza

(Yeesh did I really write that?!in this chapter someone tries to give Lucy hope. Unfortunately I'm evil and you'll see. This ends in a cliffhanger! Lol yeah.

Nalu it's kawaii in the beginning!

Anyways please enjoy another chapter by your truly! (;)

The sun rose on the horizon as the eyes of Natsu Dragneel opened.

"Hey Luce!" Lucy and him share a room. But the thing is, he just glanced at where she was last night and she wasn't sleeping in her bed.

"Luce!" He tried to sit up but was quickly pulled back down. Lucy's snore was... next to him.

He looked down and Lucy was fast asleep, hugging his torso. She was still wearing the clothes from yesterday so that means, she never changed.

Natsu really wanted to tell her about his dream last night.

But looking at her now, all rolled up in his covers. Her hair was slightly covering her eye.

Natsu just stared at her.

Holy Fuck! She's going to kill me when she wakes up! I just hope to god that she doesn't wake up! Natsu mentally screamed.

He tried to slowly slide out of her grip, and he lifted her hands.

"N-Natsu?" She whispered causing Natsu to almost gasp.

Her eyes opened, to see Natsu.

"I'm sorry I climbed in bed with you last night. I get freaked out easily," she said looking around.

Natsu sighed with deep relief.

"It's alright Luce! You can share a bed with me whenever you want!" He exclaimed proudly.

"Uhh, Natsu," Lucy said bluntly, "where's your shirt?"

Natsu looked down and realized he lost his jacket in the sheets of the blanket.

"Errrg that's not important," Natsu said sighing. He wrapped both arms around Lucy and pulled her towards him.

Lucy's face flushed with red and Natsu only had a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Natsu!" Lucy burst out laughing and trying to get rid of the heat that continued to rush to her face.

That's when the hotel room door burst open abruptly! Erza had a stern look in her eyes.

"Good your up! Now get ready!" Erza talked like she was in control. She's always in control.

Natsu and Lucy both turned equally a deep red. Erza didn't seem to care that it looked bad in her perspective.

"WAAAAAAA!?" Natsu and Lucy screamed in sinc.

"Master sent us a message and said that we have work to do," Erza said.

She's talking causing them to glare in embarrassment.

"But this is a personal mission!" Lucy exclaimed.

Erza nodded, "that the guild is paying for."

Lucy and Natsu's colors returned and they untangled themselves from each other.

"So? We have to make money?" Natsu asked grumpily.

He didn't really care for doing work unless it involved him beating something up.

"We're going to work at Starbucks Café," Erza said smiling. There was blush circles on her cheeks.

"Wow, what about Christmas? Isn't it today?" Lucy asked.