Coming/ plus long author note

(Changed the cover! 😍😍 I really like it because it's so cute!

I think the editor did an amazing job! It's much more up-beat than the mood is, though. It's still really kawaii!

This isn't mainly about the cover change tho.

I would like to say that, I never intended to have any Author Notes but, here one is! I already told myself to stop at 30 chapters to make it match the first book, but then I had to inform everyone about the second book so now we're going 31!

But I must say that these following next chapters won't be... as happy, as the recent ones. They're going to be kinda sad, I suppose...

Also I'd love to send out special thanks to:

bearsruletheworld

Crimsonredarrow

Bellaboo0904

FREAKGIRLMIXZ

And finally the amazing minalife

)

This will be a short chapter...

The wind blew over the long high grass, ankle-height grass that's grey in most parts. The grass shifted in the wind and the trees in the distance that circled around the opening danced around. Then all the green grass, all the trees, the wind slowed to a steady beat and all that is green died. All that is alive died.

A man walked through with a sorrow look in his eyes. He was trying his best to stay away from people. He hated killing things. He hated himself for killing the girl he loves.

Lucy was in his way, so, it was alright killing her. This man here was none other than, Zeref the Dark Lord.

He mercilessly killed people and never batted an eye lash. If it weren't for his immortality curse he'd have died a long time ago, though. He created E.N.D so it could kill him and end his immortality.

I'm so sorry Lucy, dear, but you should never have gotten into this mess, his thoughts were always of apologies or of how sucky his life is. Zeref cursed Layla so she didn't get close to finding the truth out about him. Then he coincidencely meets Lucy years later, and she just so happens to have the hereditary part of the curse. Zeref had the cure though.

He assumed Lucy's long dead by now or forgotten Natsu. The cure was to forget Natsu- but I'm getting ahead of myself.

I'm just the narrator after all..

Zeref is awaiting for someone's true form to come out of hiding, it shall come once their lover dies.

Until that fateful day.. Zeref the Dark Lo- excuse me, Zeref Dragoneel will remain in hiding.

(Yup. Short chapter. Sorry.)