The sister

(Oh lol I love writing! It's funny to read reactions, like last chapter there was someone who thought I was going to struck Lucy dead, or something like that. And I could never actually kill Lucy! I mean come on, I'd be informing you of the horrific ending near the beginning of the story! XD

I decided during the first book that there'd be a three book sequel, yeah, well I'm still doing that. But I want all the books to have 30 chapters, plus the additional review chapter.

Please enjoy another chapter by yours truly! )

Nalu is forever! Go nalu!

Lucy's P.O.V

The sun beamed in my eyes. I had to squint in order to keep my eyes open.

It was a warm feeling. My stomach felt the most heat, like a hand was sitting there.

I look down and Natsu is literally hugging my stomach.

"Grrr!" I growled loudly but before I Lucy kicked him out of my room, I had a strange thought.

It sounded silly but in my dream when I was in the hospital... I thought I heard my- no. No its not possible.

It couldn't be my father.

I love my daughter!

I just can't get those strange words out of my head!

But I haven't thought even once about my f#ther in awhile. Is it wrong to wish him dead?

Yes! Lucy!

I sat up and untangled Natsu's arms from around me. Dark circles were under his eyes, meaning he stayed up late last night. I sighed trying to be quiet.

My steps were agile and I grabbed clothes as I ran into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. My hand twisted around the slower knob as I kneeled down to reach. Once I heard the satisfying sound of water splashing into the tub I undressed and then dipped my body into the hot soothing water. I let out one sigh of happiness.

The steam warms my face as I hum lightly.

Everything is better with you.

Blush streaks across my face as I remember last night with Natsu. He's so silly.

Hmm...

***

Nobodies P.O.V

After awhile Lucy decided to get out of the tub. She had finished drying her hair and had a towel wrapped around her. Her bathroom door creaked as she peeked into her bedroom. She wanted to check on Natsu.

He was sound asleep snoring away. He was over the covers of the bed and his belly was enlarging every time he took a deep breathe, and his legs were apart like he was trying to take up every single space on Lucy's bed.

"Ugh, he must've stayed up late last night," Lucy mumbled before closing the door and dressing herself. She was wearing her usual guild outfit.

After having a long conversation with herself she decided to have a visit with her 'dear' father.

She kissed Natsu gently on the forehead before whispering, "sleep a little longer, for me..." She then saw as his mouth churned into a satisfaction smile on his lips.

Then Lucy walked away and pushed open her apartment doors ready to go back home. For the last time.

***

The large gardens, the beautiful sunsets, the long walks through the bush mazes, these were all the things she remembers. And that's exactly what she saw.