Dreams

(Yay I updated! This chapter is just giving some hope to you readers plus hints. Plus lol I made that picture. 😜

THERE ARE LITERALLY NO REAL SPOILERS FROM IN THE MANGA IN HERE!
DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF IT!

Any ways it's Lucy's Dream and Natsu's Dream. "Interesting" I guess.
There's not much nalu.

Sorry. \¡

Anyways please enjoy another new chapter!)

Lucy's Dream...

A man with black hair and deep focused red eyes stared at me.

"Lucy..." he said, "Your not necessarily sick. I'm killing you."

There was this feeling in my gut that told me that, he's telling the truth.

"But," where the hell did this brunet come from??

This women started to decent from the sky. That's when I realized I'm not with anywhere that's familiar.

This place is from an old life. The only life I knew when growing up.

The Heartfilia mansion.

But we stood in the garden. Surrounded in roses, and bright colored flowers.

The path dark man stood on was the route to my father's office. The route the women stood on was the way to my mother's parts of the garden.

The women head pretty brown eyes that stared back at me.

"Who are you? What is this?" I mutter. It's like one of those dreams where you can see everything, and know everything, except what's actually going on.

"I'm The Dark Lord also known as Zeref," the man named Zeref said.

"I'm Eclair, we're friends in another life," The women named Eclair said.

Wth does she mean "in another life?"

"You actually have two options but I already know which your going to choose,"  Zeref said. There's this sad look in his eyes, does he pity me?

"She deserves to hear both, Master Zeref," Eclair said. Neither of them looked at each other.

Why did she call him Master Zeref?!

"Fine," Zeref didn't sound to excited, "You could give me your boyfriend. Or you could give me your life."

"What?!" I scream but it was like I couldn't talk. Or maybe nobody even heard me!

"You see, Igneel is Natsu's father, right?" Eclair said. I looked at her and nodded.

How did she know about Igneel or Natsu being my boyfriend, or anything about me?!

"Igneel was once human," Zeref said. His tone was hard to read but I could sense memories and longing under it.

"What do you mean? Igneel is a dragon, how did he turn into a dragon? Or human?" I shook my head trying to gather everything.

I betcha this is done dumb dream and this information is completely useless. I mean why would they make me choose between my life and the love of my life.

"I turned Igneel into a dragon," Zeref sounded slightly pleased.

"Because Zeref's lover Mavis, was murdered by Igneel. Igneel confused Mavis for being E.N.D and killed her,"Eclair said with a monotoned.

E.N.D?

"So I got my revenge," Zeref concluded.

"You turned him into a dragon? Did Natsu ever see him as a human?" I asked.