Erza, Gray, and Juvia come back! (: plus nalu in the mountains

(Seeing as most of the comments are Chelia for the healing god slayer! XD I can't tell you if it's right or wrong, but you'll have to remember that she exists during the 7 year time skip. Well that never happened, so there might be your answer. ): sorry.

Oh, but I'm not THAT evil as to kill off Lucy!

But you never know what I do.)

Nalu! There's alot of nalu. And Gruvia will be in here a bit. Natsu is the best boyfriend EVER! I wish he were mine! He's the protective one. And Lucy's the cute genius yet dense one.
I tried to make Natsu an awesome boyfriend. He's like the knight in shining armor. Anyways please enjoy a new chapter! ^^)

🙈🙉🙊

"When?" Lucy asked. Her and Natsu stood next to each other as they waited for Gray, (additional) Juvia, and Erza to show up at the train station.

"Any minute now," Wendy said as she took the exceeds to the town carnival.

They are currently having a winter carnival, because in two days Christmas will be in town.

"Okay," Lucy said and held Natsu's hand. He wasn't looking at her, his eyes were glaring over at these boys who whispered about Lucy's beauty. So Natsu, naturally, got angry.

Lucy blushed as she looked at the girls looking at them the exact same way Mira would.

Lucy glanced back at where Wendy once was and saw that there was a hot dog stand nearby. It looked like a portable shack for merchants.

Lucy poked at Natsu's side and he looked at her.

"Yeah?" He asked gently. His voice is so strange because one minute it's growling at strangers and the next it's gently talking to the only girl he loves.

"Haven't eaten anything all day," Lucy said complaining. She was definitely exaggerating because Wendy makes Lucy eat. MAKES.

She couldn't leave home without eating.

But Natsu was the one who hadn't eaten. He slept through some of the morning and didn't get to eat.

Lucy pointed at the hot dog stand. Natsu's eyes followed her finger and his mouth watered at the sudden breeze. He got a good wiff of the warm scent. The meat. The everything.

Lucy immediately noticed this and dragged him towards it laughing. He was dazed until he realized Lucy paid for it.

"Here! My treat!" Lucy exclaimed.

She handed him a white napkin with a hot dog.

He looked at it and threw it into his large open mouth.

Before he swallowed he burped and rubbed his stomach.
Lucy gave him a look that says, 'Natsu.
Dear.
You're a pig.'

Natsu laughed at the look and pulled her towards him, just to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Lucy's eyes opened wide and she perked up. Red blush struck across her cheeks as she flusteredly looked away.

"W-Whats that f-for??" Lucy asked looking around everywhere except at Natsu.

He smiled with blush on his cheeks, then said," just thought I'd pay you back!"

Lucy's eyes perked up again and she suddenly spotted the train on its way.

So she shouted, "HEY LOOK!"

The sound of machines working together started to get louder and then there was a train in front of them.