Many visits

Lucy's P.O.V

When Loke said that.

You have to become half spirit half mage. A million thoughts ran through my mind. Like honestly how am I supposed to react?

I opened my mouth to say something but the only thing that came out was,"Ok."

"W-Wait!" But before Natsu's voice said anything. There was this ear piercing beeping sound that rang through my ears.

I felt this need to fall and I didn't realize that I was on the ground.

It was like becoming deaf but there was sound. The beeping sound.

Then this strange feeling of weight held me down! My head felt as though it would burst with pain!

Nobodies P.O.V

Natsu was kneeled down in front of Lucy but she wasn't making any sound and Loke stared in horror.

"S- Th! This can't be!" Loke yelled. He was making strange ancient gestures but the magic would hit Lucy and only add to her pain.

"What?! What the hell did you do?!" Natsu screamed. Flames of anger hid under his pupils as he grabbed a handful of Loke's shirt.

"Why am I here?" A voice asked from somewhere. The tone made the guy sound like he was at the verge of tears.

Loke disappeared abruptly and it silenced Lucy's pain.

Natsu turned around and saw Lucy, still on the ground, but a man stood next to her.

The man's presence angered Natsu.

"Who the hell are you?!" Natsu asked in a growl. The man had black hair and red eyes. But his eyes had this sadness glazed over it.

"My my, you seem awfully attached to it," this douche said tsking his useless tongue. Dammit! I could rip his tongue off!

Natsu's eyes twitched in anger and he grabbed a handful of the guys shirt.

"I atta! Punch you!" Natsu screamed.

"I'm Zeref," Zeref said sighing with sadness.

"I meant who do you think you are?!" Natsu screamed getting into Zeref's face.

"The time hasn't come for me to tell YOU all the answers," Zeref said sighing then he attempted to get Natsu's grip from his shirt.

"Did you do something to my Luce?!!" Natsu yelled.

Zeref was slightly taken back. Natsu's got to be extremely attached to this girl.

"I didn't do anything, but you see. Lucy's losing magic. Her illness won't allow immortality, that would happen if she became half celestial spirit. In fact," Zeref dared to chuckle, "in fact she might be dying quicker now!"

Zeref laughed so loudly that he almost choked.

"D-Dying quicker?" Natsu repeated in sorrow. His grip on Zeref completely disappeared and Natsu noticed Lucy was sleeping on the ground. She had passed out from pain.

Natsu paid no attention to Zeref's departure and only listened as Lucy's heart beat slowed down.

His eyes were little tiny circles in his eyes.

But her heart started beating again at the right pace. It allowed Natsu to be relieved. He wouldn't know what to do if she died.

In silence Natsu got up from his kneeling position and carried Lucy bridal-style.