forgetful?

"Dad, the thing I never told Natsu... was that-"

"Whatever it is, can't be that horrible!" Lucy's father snapped at her as she was talking. He still had a worried and scared look in his eyes.

"The thing is... Zeref had to of been the one to curse me and mother," Lucy said with straightforward sorrow. Jude's heart stopped.

"I'm sorry! I have no idea how this happened!" Jude dropped his head down. He should've known.

"What about Natsu, never telling him?" Michelle asked rudely.

"First your nice, then your creepy, and then your clingy! Now you are just plain rude! That's quite the personality you have!" Lucy said glaring at Michelle.

The two girls glared at each and Jude wasn't paying any attention.

"Shut up!" Michelle snapped at Lucy.

Lucy flinched then turned around.

"I'm glad you weren't around when I was growing up!" Lucy yelled.

Michelle glared, "I wish you didn't grow up!"

"Stop it," Jude said sternly to both of them. They both obediently stopped and looked at Jude.

"I'm glad you stopped by Lucy, but would you like to stay longer?" Jude asked.

Lucy shook her head, "no. In fact I best be on my way home."

"Should I take care of the mark on your face?" Michelle asked shyly.

"Nah I'll live," Lucy said then waved her off and walked out of the mansion. She walked back down the dirt path and she must've been so deep in thought that she hadn't realized that she was already at her apartment door.

She lifted her hand up to the door and thought of something quickly.

Why didn't she tell Natsu, again?

As soon as she lifted her hand to knock. The door swung open and Natsu's arms took Lucy up!

"LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY! LUUUUUUCY!" He cried as he hugged her. She blinked in confusion at him as he lifted her up and twirled her around.

"Uhm. What?" Lucy asked blankly.

"Mira came by and woke me up! She scared me when she asked me where you were!" He sobbed anime tears.

Lucy started laughing then patted him on the top of his head.

"I'm sorry," Lucy said smiling.

Natsu sniffled before saying, "where did you go?"

"Uh-" Lucy blinked again, "did I leave?"

She completely forgot about her visit with her family.

Natsu turned serious as he looked at her.

"How long have you been gone?" Natsu asked.

You know that moment when you have no idea what the answer to the question is and your trying to think of it but it's just not there?

"An hour, was it days?" Lucy asked to herself in a worry tone.

"Luce, it wasn't any where close to a day! It was half an hour," Natsu said in shock.

He'd questioned her even more but it completely vanished from her thoughts.

Then it hit Natsu.

"Do you remember why we're staying alone in your apartment together?" Natsu asked. He looked at her.

"We're alone? Where's... that... blue thing?" Lucy could've sworn that she should be thinking of a name at the top of her head but it was vague.