Lucy's memory

(Happy Valentine's day, minna! This chapter goes out to my awesome valentine @TicciTobyAKA_Toby I hope everyone has an eventful and fun Valentines day! Right now I'm watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians and babysitting my little siblings!

Hope you like this chapter! It was kinda rushed and stuff because I'm exhausted with my siblings but everything's alright!)

Nalu 4 ever!

Natsu's P.O.V

So it's only been two days of flash cards with pictures and names.

She hasn't caught onto Juvia's name, nor Mira's for some odd reason. And I never put Gray's name or face in any of these cards so yeah. That idiot doesn't need to be there anyways.

It's like back when we were in Crocus and she had to teach me to read. Now I'm teaching her, not to read, but teaching is TEACHING!

"N-Natsu.." Lucy asked one night. Since Mira and Lucy haven't been near each other much and Lucy and I have rarely visited the guild. There was this undeniable sadness in her voice that I wished weren't there.

"Yeah? I'm still awake," there was always a barrier between us when we went to sleep. We slept together.

"What happens if- if I forget you?" She asked hesitatingly. Was she scared to ask it? My dear Lucy should never have to worry about damned stuff like that! DAMMIT!

"Luce," I said as soothingly as possible,"if you want to forget me. Then you will. If you try your hardest not to, then there's no way you can forget me."

"Natsu Natsu Natsu Natsu Natsu Natsu Natsu Natsu-"

"What are you doing?" I ask her in a whisper.

It was dark in the room and the only light was the small portion from the window, which Lucy always tried to make it really light but the curtains would still close out enough light. I couldn't see Lucy because she always chose the dark side. I didn't care where I slept but she had a specific spot.

"If I try not to forget you won't? Then why is it that I've forgotten..." She paused thinking and trying to remember,"Windy-"

"Wendy," I corrected her.

"Right, see!" She had some longing in her voice.

I went quiet because, well, what the hell am I supposed to say?

"It's going to be okay," I said in a whisper, "Porlyusica will fix the problem and then you and I will finally get the wedding of our dreams! I promise you, that wedding is happening."

If I wasn't reassuring her, then I was reassuring myself.

"Promise everything will okay?" Lucy whispered.

I promise, "I swear to your god, the god I don't believe in but if he plans on taking you from me. Then that bastard has another thing coming!"

(The text has nothing to do with my religion just BTW) A/N

I smiled as Lucy's giggle was a small quiet sound in the room.

Then the next silence was so long that I thought she'd fallen asleep until I felt her hand pass over the barrier and grip my shirtless shoulder.

"Please don't forget about me.." I heard her say in a quiet voice. It was faded so I knew she'd just fallen asleep at that last word.

How could I forget about her? Does she mean if she forgets that I shouldn't?

Lucy can't possibly forget about me, though. She just can't.

I sighed lightly to myself and closed my eyes allowing sleep to over take me.

****

Nobodies P.O.V

Natsu and Lucy went to the guild, and as soon as they walked in Erza marched toward them.

"Lucy, Natsu, it's been to long," Erza said.

That's when panic ran through Natsu.

He totally forgot to add Erza's name to the cards.

Lucy paused. Natsu and Lucy both were frozen.

"What is it?" Erza asked blankly.

"Uhm, hi. You- you apparently know me, "Lucy said shifting her eyes away. Erza definitely radiated a powerful aura.

"What do you mean?" Erza asked.

"That's not important now, let's go find on a mission to go on!" Natsu shouted waving his arms around. He really didn't want Erza to find out about it (possibly) being his fault Lucy forgot her.

"Yay! A mission!" Lucy cheered back dully. She just wanted to get outta this strange place.

"Actually, I've got one right here," Gray said walking out from behind Erza. Lucy wasn't even paying attention anymore.

"That's actually a great idea I guess," Natsu grunted.

"Hold on! Hold on!" Levy yelled. She was sitting at a table with Gajeel and Wendy. Charle was arguing with Happy at a different table.

"God Dammit! Blue," Natsu growled and clenched his fist.

"I want to fight you! I need training!" Levy yelled. She crossed her arms and glared at Natsu.

"No," Natsu said then looked at Lucy.

Lucy's P.O.V

I had no idea what to do. I'm in a room full of strange people and my head hurts.

The only one in here that I know is Natsu and... Blue.

I stare awkwardly at the ground and hmmed the only song I could think of and that's 'Jingle Bells'.

Jingle Bells batman smells🎼🎶🎵
Robin laid an egg
The batmobile lost a wheel
And joker got away!
Hey!

"No," Natsu is talking to Blue I think. I hmmed more quietly and then I felt a poke on my forehear. I jumped back and looked up.

"What's wrong Lucy?" Red asked me.

Even did I tell her my name??

"Uhm," I said trying to calm myself down.

Strangers strangers strangers! That's what these people are!

"I'm so sorry Lucy, everyone this is my fault," Natsu's voice broke through my thoughts like a bird Flys through a window. Bam!

"What are you talking about?" Red asked sternly. She must have a strong personality.

"Lucy doesn't know you because I-I," he shadowed his eyes. I couldn't help but feel bad about him.

"It's alright," Red said and patted Natsu on the head calming him down.

"Really?" He asked looking up at her.

"Yes, everyone knows about your situation. Your not along alone," she said smiling.

"Before Porlyusica left she explained everything to us, you were gone so you probably didn't know we knew," Ice- boy said smirking.

"So a mission?" I say changing the subject.

"Sounds good to have our minds off something," the... boy said with black hair. I look at Natsu and him and Blue girl were arguing. He sent me a quick glance to probably let me know he's listening.

"I actually prefer to go on a request with Lucy," Natsu said.

And the next thing I knew we were getting ready to go on a request!