I Still Love You

(WARNING THE FEELS! Okay so this is VERY VERY VERY INTENSE BUT IT'S ALSO DRAMATIC AND STUFF. I'M SORRY IF YOU GUYS WILL HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER.

LAST UPDATE GOODNIGHT! I SWEAR IT'S THE LAST!

NALI for the win. 😢
Just read on please.)

Sorry readers but ima going to have go time skip to the end of this fight.

I was told I suck at fight scenes. 😣

*

Lucy had summoned Aquarius. She actually had to dip Aquarius's key into her own sweat so that she could summon her.

"Lucy! Baka! Loke told you to wake Natsu!" Aquarius yelled angrily.

Her and Lucy have always had that kind of relationship. Lucy would summon her, Aquarius would hate on her, that's just how the two were. But deep inside Aquarius loved Lucy. She couldn't show her, she felt that being hard on Lucy would push her to be like her mother.

So right now, not just Aquarius was worried, but all of Lucy's spirits were worried.

Lucy couldn't even stand now.

"J-just! Get em'" Lucy said breathing extremely hard. She was breathing so hard she had to try and keep herself from accidentally hyperventilating.

Lucy dropped Aquarius's key by accident. It slipped from her hands because of the sweat.

It wasn't until then did Natsu's eyes shoot open.

But when Natsu awoken, he was hit by motion sickness. He wasn't yet aware of the situation.

Happy slept soundly on Natsu's head.

"L-luce...." Natsu groaned her name as he slowly, flinching, looked at her. Lucy slowly picked up Aquarius's key.

Aquarius would normally yell at Lucy for dropping the key, but who can she yell at Lucy. Looking at Lucy's condition, it almost made Aquarius cry.

"Natsu!" Lucy choked the name. They weakly held gazes. That is... until Lucy stood up.

She picked up Loke's key and Aquarius's key.

"Gate of the Lion! Leo!" She screamed summoning her spirits.

Loke appeared and searched for Natsu, once his eyes landed on Natsu he sighed with irritation.

"S-zzzzzz-ssssssss__orrrrrr-yyyyyyyyieeeeee Lu-shee!" Natsu tried to talk but it was like his throat was filled with poisonous acid.

"Natsu," Lucy glanced at him, showing him her strong look, then she looked at him calmly, "go back to sleep."

Loke knocked off some more of the bad guys and Aquarius was trying to keep Lucy okay but Lucy brushed her off.

"I'm fine Aquarius! Help Loke!" Lucy snapped.

Aquarius rolled her eyes and tsked, "you sound just like your mother."

Lucy was to weak to thank her or anything.

Natsu tried to fight the motion sickness, he refused to sleep. He desperately tried to wake Happy.

There was a look of anger and worry in his eyes.

He had no idea, still, what was going on. He knew Lucy was using her magic up though! At this rate, she'll die.

Lucy still stood strong and tightened her grip on her keys.

She pulled out Taurus's key.

"LUCY! NO! YOU CAN'T SUMMON ANY MORE! YOU NEED TO GET RID OF ONE OF US AS IT IS!" Loke screamed. He cared for Lucy. He did complain about her appearance a bit, because he's a douche but he was fond of her. She kept her promises. She was kind to everyone. She was patient.