Meeting Magi

(This is a comedy chapter! It's not supposed to be serious in any way. It catches you up to the situation. Who's left and who's stayed in the group. No nalu in here ): not much anyways. The new characters in this chapter will be gone by the end of this chapter, meaning if you ever want to see them again watch their anime.
Anyone who hoped for my school to skip another day due to snow did good! We had no school today! Yay! Another snow day! :D

How Lucy and Natsu relationship is... just read on.)

Nobodies P.O.V

It's been two months and the groups found no sign of the cure nor any healing god slayer. The time flew by as soon as it came. There was the same occasional nalu moments where they kissed and held hands but they mostly stayed public and never crossed the lines.

In fact neither Lucy not Natsu chose to attempt to ask if they could sleep in the same bed. They'd feel to embarrassed.

Speaking of which... most of their group has disbanded. Some people from their party left.

Gray left a month ago.

Erza left.

Wendy's left with Charle awhile ago. They were the ones to stick around the most but they found info in the library and the next day. The two were gone and left a note saying they went home to Fairy Tail.

Gajeel had his wedding that Natsu didn't go to. Lucy went and actually was the ONE to catch the bouquet of flowers that Levy threw. Like they said they didn't have a very big celebration but it had some members of Fairy Tail.

Gajeel is kinda iffy on being included in the group.

Juvia. Of course. Left with Gray.

So, now the group only has three real members left.
Lucy. Of course.

Natsu. Of course.

And surprisingly Happy. He decided to stay loyal and not ditch them for Charle, which was really hard to do.

Lucy's illness only effects her strength and being protected by Natsu helps. But sometimes she feels light headed but never tells anyone so they don't worry.

***

It wasn't going anywhere. The three were alone in this.

***

Lucy, Natsu, and Happy kept their attitudes for the sake of each other.

Some nights they'd laugh and fight together.

And together they said they'd fight. (Natsu doing most of the fighting)

As for Natsu and Lucy's relationship... it's barely escalated. Like I said, they get embarrassed to easily.

As the celebrations went by, the group missed Fairy Tail more and more. It's been a long while since they ever saw their guild.

**

Lucy, Natsu, and Happy were in Dawn City...

The group was just splitting up.

"Natsu! Looky Looky! This place has a giant restaurant!" Happy yelled cheerfully. Natsu smirked at his blue friend and they high-fived.

"Sweet!" Natsu yelled and then looked at Lucy, "let's go Luce!"

Lucy shook her head, "the library has information off diseases."

Natsu tilted his head and then said, "sorry Happy." Happy shook his head.

"You two can't always be together! Come on Natsu! It's unnatural for a guy to be with his girlfriend all the time!" Happy whined.