First engaged night (alone because of Mira)

(This is a cheesy chapter so... yeah. Next chapter will inform you of Lucy's illness. Yadda Yadda Yadda! I hope everyone will have a wondrous Valentines Day full of boys and chocolate! I'm watching the Titanic this year!... again. Last year I watched the Titanic with my aunt, it was kinda sad because her husband is... not here anymore. (Dead)
So any who, tell me 'bout your plans!

Please enjoy a new chapter!)

It's been awhile since Lucy saw these sheets. To Natsu it's been awhile, that is.

Since Natsu and Lucy were still engaged... it meant. (In Erza terms) they had to... share a bed. With no Happy.

Natsu was fine with it. Lucy told him the rules.

"Now, Natsu, if you break the boundary between us. YOU will wake up in a garbage can tomorrow. Got that?" Lucy said with tick marks on her forehead.

Natsu nodded, believing every word then held up his index finger and thumb, "Scouts honor!"

"Were you ever a boy scout?" Lucy asked eyeing him suspiciously.

Natsu blinked then asked, "What's a boy scout?"

"Nevermind, just... don't do any funny business!" Lucy said angrily.

Natsu nodded, "got it!"

"Do you?" Lucy leaned towards him.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Uhm, I've got a question."

"What?"

"Whatcha mean by 'funny business'?"

"J-just! Shut up!" Lucy yelled throwing her arms in the air.

"Ok!" Natsu said.

They'd been waiting for night at Lucy's apartment. Since Mira sent Happy on a mission with Charle, Happy wouldn't be interrupting anything.

"So what do you want to do?" Lucy asked looking around. She was wearing a red tank top with long pajama pants. Her golden blonde hair was tied into a bun.

Natsu on the other hand was wearing long flamed pajama pants that had burnt marks on them. And... no shirt.

"Summon Plu?" Natsu offered.

Lucy nodded, "great idea!"

While Lucy was chanting Plu's key gate open. Natsu was chomping on chips. Potato chips.

Lucy always found it disgusting how Natsu would dip the potato chips in hot sauce. So right now, he wasn't dipping, but later when Lucy goes to sleep. Yes that's right, he'll chug the bottle of hot sauce!

"What are you thinking about?" Lucy asked looking at this creepy smirk of victory Natsu had on his face.

"Hmm?" He looked at her completely snapping outta it just like 'that'.

"Nothing."

"Okay whatever," Lucy muttered then jumped up excitedly.

"Let's watch a movie!" Lucy said cheerfully.

Natsu tilted his head to the side, "a movie?"

"Loke calls it a moving picture show but I call it a movie. Only Celestial spirit can bring them, they're from the far future," Lucy explained.

Natsu blinked then shrugged, "don't care what we do."

"How about it Plu? Wanna put on a movie?" Lucy asked looking at the small white snowman-dog in her arms. Plu looked at her and made noises.