A mission to look for the cure!

(Crap! I just realized I wrote it entire out of Lucy's P.O.V! Eh I hope it's okay?
Natsu and Lucy's relationship is starting to get natural.

I had no school today! Yay! There's a huge winter storm outside and nobody got to go to school! Again I say YAY!

Gray totally ships nalu now! XD

The Christmas time is all over and they're going on their search for the cure again! I honestly doubt they find it in this chapter! We're not even remotely close to Lucy's death date so it's ok.
I hope you enjoyed a new chapter!
Until next time!)

Lucy's P.O.V

When I woke up, Natsu had carried me to the hotel during the night, half of Fairy Tail went back home. The only ones who remained were the ones who were already here.

Turns out the owner of Starbucks doesn't like private parties. And we got kicked out, err, banned.

*

I was wearing the cute ribbons that Natsu got me. They slung from my hair, hiding every once in awhile in my blonde hair.

My leggings hugged my thighs enough to keep them warm, and the heavy coat slung from my shoulders. My clothes were very soft, but holding Natsu's hand was the softest! Line seriously does he moisturize or something?

My group, Fairy Tail Team A plus Juvia and the exceeds were all climbing a mountain.

Why?

I'll tell you why, we have to search for a dragon that is supposed to have healing magic!

My head pounds with pain but I'm not dizzy so it's okay.

Earlier, Happy was keeping me company because Natsu went off someplace.

Oh! Crap! Did I mention that Gajeel joined us? Oops.

His presence made Levy ticked off but that's okay.

"The winds pick up, near here!" I heard Erza yell and this cold wind almost knocked me off my feet. Luckily Natsu stood in front of my front protectively and kept the snow cold air from getting near me. Wendy was behind Gajeel, and it was funny to see Gray hide behind Erza.

The exceeds went behind Erza to!

"Juvia! You alright back there?" Gray hollered to his backpack.

Juvia turned into water again and put herself in Gray's canteen.

I sighed and smiled. Natsu was probably used to me being protected by him. He's so kind.

"Luce, you never told me why you don't want to marry-" he was completely cut off as Erza stopped the group.

"Here's where we split!" Erza said and definitely raised her voice over the howling wind around us.

"Exceeds with the dragon slayers! Juvia, Gray, Lucy and I have to go there!" Erza said pointing somewhere but I couldn't see it through the winds that caused my hair to blow into by face. I don't know why she doesn't tell us the plans inside the caves or something!

"NO!" Natsu's voice literally roared through the winds and I could sense anger.

I was pulled closer to Natsu and he growled, "Lucy's with me!"

Erza growled back, "I'm in charge!"

"Lucy will be put in far to much danger if she goes with your plan! And your role is very important! So go with it!" Erza tsked back.