chapter 33 - Neru

Wow! 33 chapters and 1K read later, and we still haven't passed the first week! If I had known it would drag out this much I never would have written this story in 4 POV! But now I can't imagine it any other way... Oh well, if we reach the level cap I can always continue the story in a sequel. :) Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to FanfictionSG I know you've been eagerly awaiting this chapter, so here you go ~
***
After the try outs were done, Len and I got out of there as soon as we could. I considered stopping to see if Nero was okay, but he was busy chatting it up wit that Aoki chic... The girl was cute, had a nice voice, and seemed nice enough that I didn't mind, I mean, there's no way that she could be as bad as Rin, right?

'Speaking of Rin... What was that whole kiss thing at the ice cream shop about? They're not like together are they? I hope not... That would make everything awkward on a whole new level, not to mention that he can do a lot better than Rin in the first place.'

"Neru! Kagamine! Wait up!" I heard Haku panting behind us as she ran to catch up.

"Oh my god, I totally forgot you were coming Haku, I'm sorry!"

She smiled, and Len looked at me strangely.

"It's okay Neru! Anyways, I've got a great place we can go if you guys want to."

I looked at her suspiciously, I knew the kind of places she went... Places that allowed her to drink underage as long as she spent all of her paycheck there. Apparently Len didn't catch on, because he said, "Sounds good to me!"

Haku smiled and I couldn't bring myself to say no to her, which is how we ended up at some bar she apparently goes to "all the time with Meiko".

"We're not Meiko," I reminded her.

She just giggled and pushed us inside with a look at said, "I know, silly."

Once inside we were seated by some rude waitress, and our drink orders were taken.

I ordered a Coke while Len ordered a Sprite. Haku, on the other hand ordered sake, and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Really?" I asked her once the waitress walked away, "you're really drinking?"

She just shrugged me off and turned to Len asking, "So how's your day been?"

"Pretty good," he answered smiling, "after all Neru agreed to be my girlfriend."

Haku gaped openly, and I did the same... Only blushing instead of gaping.

"B-baka," I muttered, and they both laughed.

"Tsundere," Haku said jokingly, and I responded with, "I'm not a tsundere!"

Once again they both laughed and I crossed my arms in frustration.

A little while later the waitress came back holding a tray with three plastic red cups on it. She placed the one with brown liquid in front of me and gave one clear liquid cup to Len and the other to Haku.

We all thanked her, well by that I mean they thanked her, and took a sip out of our drinks. I relaxed a bit when I realized that it really was cola that they gave me.

Haku on the other hand frowned and sniffed her cup in a distasteful manner.

"What's wrong ?" I asked her.

"Nothing," she responded quickly, too quickly.

"Neru, lay off her and relax," Len said smiling, and taking another sip.

I rolled my eyes but tried to do as he said, after all, it was my first date... I might as well have fun.

...