chapter 28 - Rin

WOW I JUST... WOW I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I TYPED IN "LenxNeru" INTO THE SEARCH BAR THINGY AND THIS STORY WAS #11 ON THE LIST.

Okay, maybe I'm overreacting but a lot of you don't realize how hard it is for writers to gain fame here on wattpad... I mean, there's just so many of us lol, so before I start out this chapter I want to thank EVERYONE who has read even a single chapter of this story. You guys are the reason why I write... That and I'm addicted to this story :p

***

On the way back to my house I mentally murdered myself multiple times. Not much was said between Nero and I, and I had a feeling that our conversation would be over at least until I found a way to get Anon and Kanon to leave... The unreasonable part of me decided when I first met them that they wouldn't bring anything other than trouble.

"Wow," I heard one of them whisper, I think it was Kanon...

"Yeah, it's pretty big, although... we've seen bigger," the other one said snidely.

"Well then maybe you should just go if you don't like my house."

Both of them laughed and one responded with, "Nah, I think we'll stay. It's gotta be better than some stupid tour."

"Whatever," I mumbled, and let everyone inside. The twins walked in first, and I stopped Nero on his way in saying, "You don't have to, you know... You could just go to school."

"No, you said Neru's here right?"

"Well yeah..."

"Who's Neru? And do we get to see her?" Anon asked, poking her head out the door, ruining his response.

"She's my sister," he said softly.

"Cool, she cute?"

"Huh?" he asked, his face growing red.

Anon laughed and said, "Guess that answers that."

"N-no, that's not what I meant!"

"Yeah, sure, anyways, what are we gonna do here?"

"Just a second," I told her, pushing her aside and stepping inside. Nero followed and closed the door behind him.

I glanced towards the stairway, it was the only thing in between them and Len, along with Akita... 'Akita... She might be the key to getting them to leave...'

"Umm, you guys wait here. I'll be just a moment."

"Where are you going?" Kanon asked.

"To my bedroom. I need to get something."

"What do you need to get?"

"Something to shut you up if you don't stop asking questions."

Anon rolled her eyes but walked into the next room and sat on the couch. Her sister followed her, and Nero stood awkwardly next to the door.

"Where's Neru?" he whispered.

I pointed up, signifying that she was upstairs. He nodded and followed me upstairs, I didn't mind though... It meant that he wasn't around those obnoxious twins.

When I reached the top of the stairs, I knocked on the door next to mine, the one that Len had put Akita into.

She stepped out and glared at me, "What do you want?" she asked, hostility leaking through her voice.

"N-Neru?" Nero said behind me, and gently pushing past me into the room surprising his sister.

"What are you doing here?"