chapter 37 - Neru

I sighed angrily as Nero and Rin threw their fits downstairs. Both were yelling, and Len was wincing in pain with each word they screamed.

"I'll go tell them to quiet down."

"Don't," he whispered as I tried to leave.

"Len?"

I looked down at him, he pleaded silently with his puppy dog eyes and his cute little pout. I gave in, just like I had last night, and pulled him closer, saying, "Okay."

A few minutes passed, and with is consistent breathing, I slowly drifted.

"They've stopped yelling," he commented after a while.

"Hmm?" I asked, opening my eyes. I had been half way asleep until he talked.

"They aren't yelling anymore."

"Yeah..."

"What were they fighting over?"

"Rin being a brat?"

He sat up and looked me in the eye saying, "I'm serious."

"So was I. It's a miracle they even like each other, them being as different as they are."

"Rin and Nero like each other?"

"Yeah, how did you not know?"

"You've been keeping me a little busy since Monday..."

My cheeks heated up as I muttered, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was being such a bother."

He gave a small chuckle as he cupped my cheeks. "I never said you were being a bother," he whispered.

We began to lean in for a kiss when the door bursted open, revealing Lenka.

"Oh, hey Lenka," Len said coolly, as he moved away from me, leaving me a little disappointed.

She didn't say anything, but she looked shocked to see me in his room, on his bed... Although, if I was her, I'd probably be shocked too... Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be in the bed of a guy, let alone in Kagamine Len's.

"O-oh, sorry!" She stuttered, her face blushing red.

"No need to be shy, Lenka," Len said, amused.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything..."

"You're not," he said, and I glared at him.

'He was about to kiss me and says she wasn't interrupting?'

"Oh good..."

"Was there something you needed?" I asked, a bit annoyed.

"Oh! Yeah, I just wanted to know if you guys wanted a snack."

"That would be great, thanks Lenka," Len said with a smile.

Lenka returned the smile and went downstairs.

"What's your problem?" Len asked after she left, finally acknowledging my glare.

"She didn't interrupt anything? Really Len? What about our..." I trailed off.

He smirked and asked, "Our what, Neru?"

My face heated up as I said, "Our kiss, idiot!"

He chuckled and leaned in, asking, "Are you throwing a fit because you didn't get a kiss?"

His blue eyes locked on tight with me, and I was trapped under his gaze.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered in a tiny voice, hating myself for being so weak.