goodbye.

I just wanted to thank all of you for reading through all 50 chapters of this. It's a somewhat long story, the longest I've ever written, but in all honesty it didn't feel long when I knew that you guys were waiting for the next chapter. You are the reason that I was able to get past my minor bouts writer's block, so thank you for teaching me an important lesson of sticking with my work. It's truly irreplaceable.

Being able to write this for you, doing what I love to do most, it's been my dream come true. All of the views, votes, and comments that you've given me, I cherish them all. Even if that seems a bit unrealistic, I really do. If you haven't noticed, I have made it a point to answer most of the comments that I have reviewed. On the subject of comments, I would really appreciate it if you left a detailed comment about what you liked, what you didn't, and what you think I could do better. This will help me write in the rewrite, and make it to where you guys will enjoy my further works better.

Again, thank you. You have made writing this story the best. Enjoy this picture of Neru, Len, Nero, and Rin. Wish them luck in their endeavors and maybe you'll get a sequel to this at some point.