chapter 34 - Len

"Len-kun!" Rin yelled, slamming the door open and stomping inside in a colorful yellow dress with a big purple bow on it.

My head pounded in pain and I winced, rolling over to ignore her.

"It's so dark in here," she said, pulling open the curtains, letting the sun burn what was left of my brain.

"Ugh," I moaned, hiding under my blanket.

"Len?" Rin asked, in her high pitched cheerful voice, "What's wrong?"

"Close the curtains," I mumbled, annoyed already at how cheerful she was.

"Umm, no, you need sunlight in here."

"Close the freaking curtains."

"Close them yourself if you want them shut. You need to get out of bed."

"Stop telling me what I need to do!"

"Don't yell at me!"

I winced as she raised her voice, and I shushed her.

"I won't be quiet until you tell me what's wrong!"

"Shut up already," I muttered, trying to block her out.

"'Shut up already'" she mocked me in a crudely done falsetto.

"I mean it Rin, stop bothering me."

She pulled off the blanket and glared at me, and then froze.

"So that's what you were hiding from me? The fact that you and Akita slept together? Gross! You're 14!"

I looked to see what she was talking about, Neru was nuzzled in beside me, reaching for the blanket.

'What?'

"Shh," Neru mumbled into my shirt since she couldn't find the blanket.

"Y-you don't know anything Rin! Nothing happened between me and Neru!"

"Right," Rin answered sarcastically, "You only slept with her!"

"I don't remember anything!"

Neru got up, she was mad, and she yelled when she was mad...

"Both of you, shut up!"

"Not a fat chance! I'm not letting you take his virginity like it's no big deal!"

"I don't know what you're talking about! I wouldn't do anything like that!"

"Yeah, then why the heck are you in his bed?"

"Because he wouldn't let me leave!"

"Don't give me that! I know you've been dying to get in his pants since the moment you saw him!"

"Shut up Kagamine, you don't know anything. You're seriously stupid, you know that? I'm not such a shallow person like you or Hatsune that I'd give myself up to the first cute boy I see!"

'Heh... She called me cute, I'll have to mention that to her later... Ow, this headache is killing me!'

"Shut up, baka! You go and say I don't know anything? You're the real idiot!"

"Oh? How so? Because I'm not the one stomping in here ruining your sleep with your boyfriend. He's mine now, get out."

"You're so freaking pathetic! All you can do is talk big!"

Neru looked about ready to murder Rin, and along with my pounding headache that was only getting worse, I knew I had to break them apart.

"Both of you, shut up."