24.

"Sam," Liam groaned as I stood up from the couch. I laughed a little and shook his hand off of my arm.

"I have to pee." I laughed and he pouted as I walked to the bathroom.

I did my business and washed my hands, trying not to look at myself in the mirror. I went back to the living room and sat down on the couch, letting Liam pull me close to him. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and I tugged my knees to my chest, leaning my head on his shoulder. He pressed a kiss to the side of my forehead and I closed my eyes momentarily.

"I need to pack sometime tonight." I whispered and Liam tightened his grip on me, looking down at me.

"Want some help?" He mumbled and I nodded, standing up again.

I grabbed Liam's hands and lugged him up from the couch, letting him lead me back to the bedroom. He sat on my bed as I grabbed my bag, setting it on top of the comforter. I opened my closet and grabbed a few shirts and yoga pants. I folded them, trying to go as slow as possible, and Liam watched me from his spot on the bed.

I felt a hand on my mine so I turned around and Liam had his hands out for me to take. I did and he turned on music, setting his phone on the dresser. He tugged me closer and swayed us back and forth to the slow beat of the music. I smiled a little and Liam smiled down at me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Liam," I said quietly, looking up at him and he nodded. "I'm sorry I put you through this."

"Sam, if I hear you apologize another time, I'm gonna have to duct tape your mouth." I frowned a little and Liam sighed.

"I need to finish packing." I pulled myself out of his grasp and went back to the closet.

I continuously bit my lip as I pulled shirts out and Liam laid back on the bed, against the headboard. I folded up the shirt and put it in the bag, going to my underwear drawer. I packed many pairs to get me through the time I was there and grabbed a few bras too. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the necessities to pack. I zipped up my bag and looked over at Liam to see him frowning.

"C'mere." He said quietly.

I put my bag on the floor and and climbed onto the bed, crawling over to him. Liam pulled the blankets up, inviting me in, and I laid down next to him. I put my head on his sweatshirt clad chest and he wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to his body. I took a deep breath and tried to hold back my tears. I was tired of crying.

Once I started crying in the hospital parking lot, it was like I couldn't stop. Even though I wasn't crying as hard in the car, the tears wouldn't seem to stop. Liam was really worried based on the way he kept glancing over at me in the car. He called his mum and Anne, telling them what happened and that I would be gone. I didn't want to talk to them, ashamed of myself for what I did.

"What time do you have to go tomorrow?" Liam wondered and I sighed, letting him tangle our legs together.

"Noon." I kept it simple and he drew circles on my back with his pointer finger.

"And we have to break up?" I nodded, closing my eyes. I hated this. "Don't say it."

"Say what?" I questioned, peering up at him.

"It's not your fault. I know how you blame yourself for a lot and I want you to know that this isn't your fault." I kept my eyes on the opposite wall and he ran his fingers through the ends of my hair. "Stop thinking about it."

I could tell he was smiling a little and I slightly laughed, letting him know that he was right. I propped my chin up on his chest and slung my leg across his waist, straddling him. Liam smiled and sat up against the headboard, taking me with him. I intertwined my fingers on the back of his neck and Liam gripped my hips.

I leaned down and hesitated before pressing my lips to his. Liam smiled into the kiss and I threaded my fingers in his hair, letting him pull me closer to him. I tilted my head to the side as he trailed his lips to my neck and I let out a shaky breath when he let his hands drift up my shirt. I grabbed Liam's wrists and he pulled off of my neck with a frown.

"Do you mind if we don't do anything tonight?" I breathed out and Liam's eyes softened when I nervously shifted my gaze to the wall behind him. "It'll just make it harder to leave tomorrow."

"Lion King?" I let out a breath of relief and nodded at his suggestion, sliding off of his lap.

Liam helped me up and we went to the living room, plopping down on the couch. Liam found the Lion King DVD and put it in, sitting down next to me. I cuddled up to him and he draped a blanket over our bodies, laying down on the couch. He wrapped an arm around my waist, my back to his chest, and I watched the opening credits roll onto the screen.

My eyes began to droop as the movie went on and Liam tightened his grip on me. I turned around in his hold and leaned my head on his chest, keeping my eyes closed. Liam tangled our legs together and just as I started to drift off, I felt a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, Sam." Liam whispered and I smiled a little to myself.

"I love you too, Li." I mumbled, finally falling asleep.