10.

"Alright, Ms. Haynes, it seems you have sprained your wrist." The doctor came back with my x-ray and I sighed to myself, leaning back against the wall. "We will get you a cast and send you on your way."

The doctor left the room with a smile and I groaned to myself, looking over at Liam. He gave me a guilty look and grabbed my good hand. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, the numb pain in my hand returning. The Doctor soon came back and slipped on the black brace, giving me some pain medication.

"Ready, babe?" Liam asked and I nodded, hopping up from the table.

I followed him out to the car and sat down, leaning my head against the window. I watched the snow fall outside and we finally made it back to the cabin. The other cars were there, meaning everyone was back, and I sighed for probably the hundredth time that day.

"What happened to you?" Anne exclaimed as soon as we walked through the door. I glared over at Liam and he groaned.

"We went ice skating and he fell and took me down with him. And now I have a sprained wrist." Karen walked in as soon as I told the story and swatted Liam on the arm.

"Hey! It was an accident." He exasperated and I laughed a little.

"Well, everyone is getting their stuff together to leave. The land lord comes at four to take the keys." Anne said and I nodded, walking up the stairs.

"What did you do?" Gemma asked as I walked into the room.

"Liam fell when we ice skated and took me down with him." I explained, tired of telling the story and Gemma snickered, folding a sweater.

"So, are you going to tell us what happened last night?" Emily wondered as I pulled out my suitcase and began to fold some clothes.

"We just hung out in the library." I shrugged and put a pair of jeans in the suitcase, going to grab my shoes.

"Oh, please. You guys obviously did something besides hang out." Gemma laughed and I groaned, playfully.

"Okay, we hooked up. Nothing more." I sighed, pulling my hair up into a bun.

"Are you two together now?" Emily asked and I sat down on my bed.

"I guess. He told me he loved me." I trailed off and they both squealed. "Don't say anything to the parents, please. They can't know."

"Promise. I'm happy for you, Sam. You deserve it." Gemma gave me a small smile and I offered one, going back to finish packing.

"Sam, you ready? Driving back into campus will be crazy." Liam popped his head in the doorway and I nodded, zipping up the suitcase. "Let me carry it."

"Liam, I have a sprained wrist, I'm not disabled." I laughed.

"I know, but I don't want you to get hurt." He pouted and I looked up into his brown eyes, almost getting lost.

"Fine." I sighed.

"I'll see you for Harry's birthday?" Gemma asked me, pulling me into a hug and I nodded, squeezing her tight. "I love you."

"Love you too,"

I gave Emily a hug, reassuring that I would see her in class on Monday and left the room, trying to find Harry. I finally did and he pulled me into a big bear hug. I said goodbye and Liam and I made our way downstairs to tell the parents that we were leaving. I hugged everyone, Liam hanging onto his mother, and we finally got into the car.

We left the cabin and began driving towards London. Liam grabbed my hand from across the center console and I leaned back in my seat after plugging my phone into the radio. A familiar song came on, making me smirk and Liam shifted uncomfortably in his seat. I cocked an eyebrow at his behavior and he just offered up a smile.

"Can you change it?" He asked, stiffly, and I looked over, noticing a slight bulge in his jeans.

"Oh my god." I laughed and his face flushed. "You have a boner because of this?"

"You should know why." Liam slightly laughed, making me blush. "Brings back some pretty good memories."

"Awkward memories." I corrected making him nod with a laugh.

On my fifteenth birthday, it was the day that Liam and I lost our virginity to each other. I remember he had made a playlist with a bunch of songs to "get us in the mood" and oh man, it was so awkward. We were both only freshman in high school and neither of us knew what we were doing. The song "Birthday Sex" by Jeremih was the first song on the playlist and it fit our situation.

"We ridin' with passion 'cause it's your birthday
Been at it for hours, I know you thirsty
You kiss me so sweetly, taste just like Hershey's
Just tell me how you want you gift, girl"

I sang off-key to Liam and he gripped the steering wheel to where his knuckles were white. I giggled and continued to sing the dirty lyrics, loudly, and Liam groaned to himself. After a second, he abruptly pulled off to the side of the road and I was about to ask what he was doing, when he leaned over and kissed me roughly.

It took me a moment to reciprocate because I was so surprised, but I quickly did, reaching over to tangle my fingers in his hair. Liam nodded towards the backseat and I climbed back, him quickly following. I straddled his lap and pressed my lips to his, grinding my hips down into his. Liam let out a shaky breath into my mouth and I smiled a little, reaching down to pop the button open on his jeans.

"Wait," Liam breathed out and I looked up as I tugged at the hem of his pants. "I don't want you to feel like you have to do this." He whispered and I smiled at how caring he was being.

"Don't worry about me." I smiled and gave him a small kiss.

"Can I just kiss you for now?" He asked quietly against my lips and I smiled a little, nodding.

Liam sat up and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear that had fallen out of my bun and looked into my eyes. I looked down out of shyness and Liam put a finger under my chin so he could look at me. He kissed me and I slipped my fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck. Liam smiled into the kiss and ran his hands up my sweater, his fingers brushing across my stomach.

"I could do this for the rest of my life." Liam whispered and I smiled, nodding in agreement.

"I love you, Li." I mumbled against his lips.

"I love you too, Sam. So much."