15.

"Sam, you ready?" I didn't take my eyes off of my mother even when Emily came to stand next to me.

"Why are you here?" I asked my mum and she smiled, leaning into the man next to her.

"I'm getting married, of course." She laughed, brushing fake blonde hair out of her face. "What are you doing here? You're too young to be married."

"My friend is looking for her dress." I replied, coldly as Emily watched our encounter with curious eyes.

"Hello, I'm Catherine, Samantha's mother." Mum introduced herself and Emily's mouth fell open.

"I need some air." I muttered and began to walk out when mum grabbed my arm.

"We have so much to catch up on, though." I felt panic rise in my chest and I forced it down, not wanting to cause a scene.

"You left, it's your own damn fault that we have stuff to "catch up on."" I snapped and yanked my arm from her grasp. Mum gasped and I just rolled my eyes.

"How's your father?" She asked a moment later and I adjusted my bag on my shoulder.

"Dead, now if you'll excuse me." I said, harshly, and left the boutique, making my way outside.

I went to the car and leaned against the side of it, taking deep breaths. After a few minutes Emily came out with a dress bag and she watched me with concerned eyes as I got in the car. I didn't say a word as I drove Emily back to her apartment and she knew not to push me to talk. Emily bid me goodbye and I began driving home.

I pulled into the apartment lot and parked, not making the move to get out of my car. I felt a lump in my throat and I swallowed it, knowing that I shouldn't cry over this. I knew that Liam would ask me a million questions as soon as I walked in the door, so I stayed in the car for as long as possible. I finally shut the car off and climbed out, making my way up the steps and to the door. I pushed inside and noticed that the TV was on in the living room.

I walked into the living room and Liam was sitting on the couch with his computer on his lap and a concentrated look on his face. He looked up as I came in and I sniffled, wiping my eyes to make sure no tears had fallen. Liam frowned and sat his laptop on the coffee table, moving the pillow next to him so I could sit down.

I put my bag down and took the few steps to the couch, plopping down next to him. Liam wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I buried my head in his chest, trying not to cry. Liam put an arm underneath my legs, lifting them on his lap, letting me fully lean into him. He rubbed up and down my back, making me more upset, and I sniffled, a couple tears falling from my eyes onto his grey t-shirt.

"We were at the dress boutique and my mum came in with a guy." I hiccuped and Liam sighed, pressing a kiss to the top of my head. "And she wanted to catch up and I couldn't handle it."

"Don't let her do this to you, babe." Liam whispered against my hair and intertwined his fingers with mine. "She's not worth it."

"She leaves me six years ago and all of the sudden she has an interest in my life. I don't get it." I cried and continuously wiped the tears from my eyes, hating that I was getting emotional about this.

Liam continued to hold me as I cried and I finally calmed down. After a moment, he pulled me into his arms and walked to the bathroom, setting me on the toilet seat. I watched as he pulled the shower curtain out of the way and started the faucet. The bathtub soon filled up with steaming water and he motioned for me to stand up.

I did as he said and Liam grabbed the hem of my sweater, tugging it over my head. I crossed my arms over my stomach, not wanting him to see that I had gotten so skinny, and he yanked my shorts and ripped tights off. I allowed him to take my underwear and bra off and he helped me step into the tub. I sat down and pulled my knees to my chest, watching him strip his clothes off.

Liam climbed in the tub, behind me, and I leaned back into his chest. He pulled me closer and wrapped his legs around me, letting them rest beside my thighs. He held me by my waist and rested his chin on top of my head. I sighed and closed my eyes, the hot water and arms around my waist calming me down, slightly.

"What did you want to tell me on the phone earlier?" Liam asked softly after a while and I frowned, having forgot about our conversation.

"Nothing." I mumbled, not really wanting to talk about it right now. "How's your essay?"

"All done." He whispered and I took a deep breath, smiling as he drew circles on my stomach, the water moving around us.

I held onto the sides of the bathtub and flipped myself over, moving to straddle Liam's lap. He smiled at the new position and I leaned down to press my lips to his. He reached up to cup my cheek and I ran a hand down his chest, stopping at his prominent v-line. Liam let out a shaky breath into the kiss and I smiled a little, running my lips across his jaw and down his neck. I left a mark on the base of his throat and reached my hand down, grabbing a hold of his length.

I lined the tip up with my entrance and slowly sunk down, a breath leaving my lips at the stretch. Liam groaned and leaned his head back against the wall, his hands finding my hips. He assisted me as I moved up and down and I moaned quietly, bracing myself with my hands on his chest. Liam moved my hips back and forth and moaned, sitting up so I could wrap my legs around his lower back.

"Good way to make me feel better." I joked, sarcastically, my voice coming out in small breaths. Liam laughed and leaned his forehead on my protruding collar bones.

"I agree." He smirked and kissed me, making me smile into the kiss and he thrusted his hips up into mine. "Totally one hundred percent agree."