Chpt. 5

Tomorrow night we'd have that family diner and I'd have to meet my parents friend and their son.

I had this running through my brain. I imagine he'd be around 6-10 or somewhere inbetween there. I was layin in bed reading 'The Longest Ride' this is legit my favorite book ever along with 'If I Stay' and the 'shiver'  series.

My parents were sorta happy about seeing their old friends but I was not. I mean I'm anti-social, or so people call me. I walked around the house for a bit. I cleaned my room and the entire house basically. I just couldn't get the car out of my head. I didn't know who was driving but it was the exact model, brand, year, and color.

When the front door opened and closed it made me flinch. I looked around to see my mother putting groceries up then she had gone to get more. She's seriously happy about these people coming.

"Hey mom." I must have scare her cause she screamed and when she turned she had her hand over her heart and was taking deep breathes.

"Kadence Elisabeth Donohue!!!" I rolled my eyes at my name. I hated it but it had a nice ring to it also. I was seme confused but that was okay. She had forced me to fix dinner and when dad got home he and mom just went at it. He just started kissin her like there was no tomorrow and I had to break up their little immanent session before they forget that they have a 16 year old girl standing right in the hallway almost watching their lust her the best of them. True I should be happy my parents are in love but I couldn't hpw but get jealous. I don't have someone like that.

"I'm not hungry.." I walked up the stairs and patted the bed and allowed Lae to get on here also. I wanted today to be over.

_____

The neck morning was a perfect one. But without the rain, thunder, and lightning. I sigh as I got out of bed hearing the crack and the flashing light lightening my room up for slip seconds.

I wasn't scared of thunder but lighting reminded me of the cars headlights. I open my eyes as shake the thought from my head. I had to stop it happened 13-14 years ago. I close my eyes and push my glasses on. I put on a thick sweater, jeans, and rainboots! I loved my rainboots. Their yellow with Till poka-dots!

I know I know I'm such a girl. I squeal and ran out the door into the ran. I splash in the puddles making more water drop onto the wet road. I play in the rain for about 20 minutes before I start walking to school.

"Stupid Hagen, and his stupid friends, with their stupid bullying, and his stupid obsession with being mean and his-.."

"His what?.. Who are you talking about?"

I stopped in my tracks and bit my lip hard. I turn around and he smirks

"You finally got hit? Im surprised I thought that innocent face would never be ruined, well more then it has been."

I lower my eyes and sigh. I just turned back around and started walking again. I don't don't even know why I stopped, let alone even feel bad and awful about his comment. Ugh I hate him so much!!

I knew he was following me all the way to school cause I saw girls smirking my way, and his friends walking towards me only to push me down as they huddled around Hagen. Stupid friends.

I squeal slightly when lightning hit making me jump back and fall after I had just gotten up from the wet ground due to his friends pushin me. Everyone laughed at me and I felt heat rush to my face as I let my hair cascade down and cover my face. I hate school, I hate life. I got up and ran to the office. I had tears in my eyes and when I looked at the guidance teacher, she sighed as her eyes soften more then what they were.

"Kadence dear what is it this time?"
She was so kind and I come where all the time just due to the fact couldn't be love when she was getting divorced. She was too pretty to get divorced or even not have guys all over her. She treated me like her own and she sometimes let me stay in here then entire day. She didn't know my true reasons but she allowed it anyway when it was against school policy.

"It was the storms, I fell and everyone laughed and... " I didn't mean to start crying again but I couldn't help it. I had stopped myself from crying so any times in just had to let then out and I did.

It's his fault. He did this!! The soft leather chair let out a soft sound of my body shifting on it. I sighed and held my hand over my eye under my glasses.

"It hurts Ms. Harmony.. It hurts so bad.." It wasn't just my eye that was hurting, it my my heart too. I wanted someone to stick up for me. Someone to love me and not be laughing like everyone else. If I had looked, if I had never left home. This wouldn't be happening!! I hadn't noticed harmony had called my parents and they were on their way. I only noticed this when she nodded at something and I felt a strong hand on my shoulder.

"Kade let's go home." It was my dad. I stood up as hugged him tightly crying onto his shirt that was not almost halfway wet from my tears. As we walked out I noticed something in the bushed. Was that...
MY BIKE!!!!
I ran over and took it from the bushed and out it and smiles as small tears run down my face.

"I'll meet you home dad."

Why did I get this life? I'll never come out of my shell, find love, and concur my fears.

____________________
EDIT COMEPLETE!!!!

Do you have any ideas on a plot change until it starts happening? Comment if so!!

And p.s. I don't bite and I super nice if you just wanna talk lol.

BBBR.
-A_B_D