Epologe

I can't wait to publish my new book!!!!

But anyway back to the story

- Hagen -

-6 years later-

I walked down the stairs with my hair wet. I was going to walk over to my closet before I heard a small squeal and the bedroom door busted open showing off my little girl.

"Daddy!! Let's go see mommy!!!"

I smiled as little Layla was so enthusiastic. I know what your wondering.

Who's the kid?
Who's her mom?
Why aren't I married?
Am I married?
Where's Kadence?

Okay Layla is mine and Kadence's child. I was married. I still like to think of myself as married but I can't change anything that happened in the past.

She is 4 and is quite smart. Like Kadence she's always got her nose in a book. I helped our daughter into her coat and walked out to the car with her. I buckled her up and drove for about 30 minutes.

After that short drive we got out and she ran across the grass and stones before stopping. She put a flower down and sat down before rambling on about why happened at school that week. I walked over to Layla and sat down next to her before running my hand over the stones name.

Kadence Leann Sáve

1995-2020

Loving wife, mother, daughter, and fighter.
She'll never be forgotten.

The stone was right. I would never forget her and neither would Layla. I wouldn't probably ever remarry and if I did no one would add up to the love I had for my dearly Kade. She 5 years after she had Layla. I was surprised he conceived Layla much less have her. But it was Kadence's dream to have a child and she had one. She stayed in the hospital for those 5 years and soon she just have up but she told up goodbye. We all cried but sometimes happy endings don't last forever..

I am Hagen Theo Sáve and I am a single father who lost his wife who's broken from a heart break. She was broken and she was fixed. I was fixed bye now I am broken.

___________

THATS ITS GUYS!!!!!