Chpt. 18

I woke up to the doctor knocking in the door. I sat up and winced slightly as he walked into the room. Ihave had the worst luck in my life.

"How are you doing Kadence? Any pain? Numbness? Dizziness? Vomiting?"

I shook my head and sighed "when can I go home?... I want to go home doctor."

I hated hospitals, but can you blame me? I've been hit by a car twice.
First I get hit but a drunk.
Second I got a stupid crush on the stupid bad boy who likes down one else. Of course he dose! Who wouldn't?!
Then lastly I just got hit again. I jerk my head toward the door when the nurse came in and checked my blood pressure, heart rate, and the weird water filled bag thingy. I turned back to the doctor and sighed

"Please tell me what's wrong this time.."

"Ms. Donohue... You took quit a hit. He broke all your ribs, your forearm, dislocated your shoulder, and you have to be quit lucky. If you would have been directly infront of the car you would have broken your spine and you would be paralyzed."

"Not lucky enough I just want this to stop! But I don't want to send people to jail..."

The doctor looked at me before sighing. "Your parents are at the end of the straw, they want them to pay."

I shook my head and he was about to say something before Hagen came in through the door. He looked like he had rushed here and he was about to die if he hadn't gotten here in time. The doctor sighed and walked away. I felt tears run down my face as I felt all the emotions come into one.
Pain.
Sadness.
Hope.
Love.

I had thought I told my parents not to let him in here, I guess they decided to kill me early of a heart beak. I was going to make sure that would never happen. He walked to me and put both his hands on my cheeks. He looked sad, broken. Almost like not being with me had killed him slowly. I almost laughed out loud at the through.

"Hagen..." I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't just tell him to leave when he looked this relived to see me. He stopped me from speaking when he said my name.

"Kade..."

I was star struck in all and when I realized what I was doing I has the question slipping out of my mouth
"Who is she?"

I think I deserved to know who the heck she was sense she seemed so wonderful to be all Hagen talked about. I shook my head and just looked at him. I was almost half heartedly wished he was going to say something.

He had a confused face and I wanted to believe that he had no idea but I couldn't. I pushed him away and listened as the doctor told him to leave. I'd try so hard to try and ignore him. More tears fell down and dropped on the thin sheets of the hospital bed.

I wiped my tears as soon as the doctor came back in. He checked everything else before walking out to having me alone again. Why couldn't anything go my own way? I almost wished the doctor hadn't kicked Hagen out but I had to feel disliked by him. I tried that entire night to get him out of my head. But after it was half past midnight I couldn't help but feel empty wishing that Hagen was here too.. Maybe I should call him?

No, no bad Kade. He doesn't love you, he loves someone else. I nodded to myself and took out my phone and started reading Wattpad. I wished all these 'Bad Boy' books were like my life. I wished he turned out to be different but he wasn't he never would be. I got so frustrated and I slammed my phone down on the deathbed. I didn't want to wait, I didn't want to hurt, I didn't want to do anything except start over. I closed my eyes as tears seeped from the corners of my eyes and raced down my cheeks. I put my forearm over my closed eyes and I sobbed quietly. I wished I could just close my eyes and just go away.

Be careful what you wish for Kadence Leann Donohue.

Stupid brain. I rolled my eyes and turned over on my side and grabbed the remote wincing slightly as I leaned on my left side. I lauded back flat on my back and turned it on ABC family FreeForm and watched recovery road. I looked at the screen and slowly found myself fallin asleep. I needed that sleep I could tell.

_________
EDIT COMPLETE.