Teaser

Okay guys I'll be adding one more teaser before I close this book down. This will be in 3 rd person form and I hope you enjoy it!!!!

__________________

He looked over after he had just realized it was still dark. He groaned and turned around in the bed before smiling. He stood up slowly and almost half wished he had stayed in the bed. Of course he was the only one in the bed, for now.

He walked down the narrow hallway and leaned against the door frame of one of the bedrooms painted a soft aqua color. He walked forward and wrapped his arms around his baby girl before kissing her cheek pulling her closer to him.

"This is it... No turning back now."

She smiled and leaned her body against his arms and closed her eyes tiredly. He chuckled softly and rubbed her swollen stomach.

"Baby?"

He looked at her and looked into her green eyes before kissing her.

"Hmm?" He hummed against her lips.

"What if they come late?"

He just shook his head and pulled away from her waist and moved his hands up to her cheeks

"Don't worry about it Kade.. They'll be fine.

She nodded and sighed "I know but I can't... I don't want to let you loose them when your already going to loose m-.."

"No don't you ever fucking say that Kadence! Your going to stay with me forever. Promise me.."

She sighed and shook her head "I'm not taking it Hagen.. I could put them in danger.. I want to love and live fully with you by my side.."

Hagen leaned forward and kisses her forcefully but passionately. She kissed him back and everything was blissful and he always hopped it would be but deep down he knew it wouldn't.

He opened his eyes and blinked trying to see past the black night. Once he gained his vision from the sleep he looked around the room then down on the bed only to see his little angle that will be forever with him and to never leave.

_________

This is the last farwell to this book but 1k viewers!!!!!!! This y'all deserved!!