Chpt. 19

It was Friday and after 3 months and 5 days I got to go home. The worst part is I had to get into a car. I was wanting to walk but my doctor insisted the car and my parents agreed. My dad drove and  apologized as my mom kept her eye on me making sure I didn't do anything to rational or have a panic attach. I watched as the trees were passing us faster and faster, the car started getting smaller, I was loosing my breath, and just as I think I was going to vomit I looked at our house and sighed in relief, what was better is that Hagen was gone. I pulled out my crutch and hurried out the car then limped to the door and opened it slowly.

It was black when I turned on the light I saw a big banner, balloons, Cake, and Hagen.

"Welcome home!!"

I just stared at him before I rolled my eyes and blinked away tears that he did all this. Why would he did this when he's probably datin the other chick he always thinks about and now dated. How did I know? Well he stopped visitin me and my parents barley came as is anyway and they said that Hagen was always gone.

"Oh Hagen this is so sweet for you to do for Kade!!" My mother was beaming and my dad just headed for the cake. Whoa.. So he did this all himself? Alone? I was surprised and probably had a look on my face as I watched Hagen walked to me. He was holding something and he looked nervous also.

All I wanted to do was go up to my room and sleep but I just decided to stay what Hagen wanted to say and if he said nothing I'd leave. I raised my eyebrow and leaned against my crutch more making my armpit hurt. I bit my lip and saw him looking down.

He was holding a piece of paper. I saw he was shaking and I looked up at his face and I saw him swallow over and over again. Why was this nervous. Probably saying that he killed Lae. I was staring to get inpatient and that's not like me at all but it could be chase it was Hagen tryin to talk to me. I didn't think he was going to talk but he started..

"I'm sorry I was an ass..
I honestly didn't know what you meant by 'she' but who ever she is I don't care about her unless she was you.. I did this to show you that..."

He dropped the paper after I nodded for his to continue and he bit his lip watching my reaction. I was so shocked I jumped when the doorbell rang and I was already heading up the stairs cause it was Nathan telling Hagen to go to the party. Hagen looked hurt and he was thinking about staying but I knew he wouldn't so I left. I couldn't believe I thought he would day something else. I wanted him to say I was the girl. But I know it's not going to happen. He doesn't even know my last but that's okay I guess. I walked up the stairs slowly making sure I didn't fall.

Once I was up stairs I opened and closed my door as Lae stood up and greeted me happily. I turned and hit my leg screaming out in pain. I bit my lip as tears came from my eyes and I slid down the door and cried softly. Lae tried to comfort me and my parents tried to come into the room but I wanted no one. No one but Hagen.

I can't believe he still is wanting to be around me after I just shut him out.

"Sweetie come on open the door... We can take you back to the hospital if your hurting..."

"No mom I'm fine. J-Just leave me alone... Please."

I had just lied to myself and my mom. I just realized the Hagen left to go to a party. He didn't want to be with me no more then what I showed him in the hospital. He hadn't tried to see me again and then again he went and did this...

Why dose he have to be do complicated. I ran a hand through my hair as I leaned my forehead agin at my knees as I just let all my emotions out again. This is so cliche but I can't help it. I'm on my period and I'm mood and just came back from the hospital so god punish me. I stood up after an hour and walked over to my bed. I stripped in my pajamas and crawled into bed.

________
EDIT COMPLETE