Chpt. 9

I stayed in my room for a little while before getting up and paced around the room until I hook Lae to the leash and I took off my clothes and put on shorts, a tank top, and rebok shoes. I pulled my hair up I'm a pony tail and grab her leash and walk out the front door.

I put on earbuds and grabbed my phone before I took off with Lae after locking the door. I start jogging with Lae as my breathe comes out in fog as it got colder and my breathing got heavier. Lae happily stayed close to me. We ran for about 3 hours and as I was headed home I totally forgot about Bridget Weller's party. I sigh and ran through the people but of course my luck changed. It always dose and it ends up with him. 

Pov. Change cause!

« Hagen »

I felt bad when I saw Kadence crying. I didn't know how lonely she was until I saw her crumble up the paper and just cried. They must leave her often. I shrugged and just decided to just tell her I was going to the party. She looked like she wanted to be alone anyway.

I walked into the spare room that was a study section. I slept on the couch last night and it wasn't that bad. I put on black joggers, a white t-shirt, my black Lebron's, and I my favorite flat bill black hate. (Outfit and hair above).

After I had styled my hair I was out of the door and driving to the party almost wishing I had stayed. Of course when I get there I looked around at all the slutty girls, drunk horny guys then I tried to imagine Kade here. She would be the exact person in the song Here. She'd be the person sitting in the back wishing she hadn't come, like me, but I'm not going to let these drinks go to waste. I was almost done with my drink when Bridget came and swung one of her fake tanned legs over mine and sat on my lap. I looked at her to see her smirking like she was going to get anything out of it. No, I don't date unless I'm like totally going to stop shit for her. Yes, we were fuck buddies. No, she's only my friend and hint the word were.  I don't know what came over me but when she started talking the more I hated her.

"Hey Hagen.." Great she was drunk. Her words were slurred and wasn't seductive at all.

I roll my eyes and push her off of me aa I stood up. "Bridget your just a slut who's horny and so if you want to have sex go do a drunk guy."

She smirked and stood up wobbly "but you do it best. You have the best fuckings"

I rolls my eyes and looked at her.

"Bridget. Were not fucking, I don't even like you."

I hear her scream as I push through the people at the party and once I was outside the cold air hit me hard, it was like being hit by a car. Not that I would know though. I sigh and looked back before having someone hit me. I looked down to see glassy, on the ground, in shorts, a tank top, and her big innocent eyes looking at me. Damn I could just see this, except, her face being closer to mine, her naked body pressed against mine, her-.... Wait what the fuck am I thinking about?

I stare down at get but she was soon snatched up causing her dog to growl. I look to see one of the jocks smirking down at her and started touching her waist. I was getting pissed. I clench my fist and jerk the jock away and punch him. I grab Kade's hand and drag her to my car whistling to her dog and she came and hopped in the back while Kadence got in the passengers side and me in the drivers. She was fighting me and screaming for me to let her go. She as crying again and I didn't know what to do but I had to get her away before I killed one of those boys. My hands tighten on the steering wheel and I pushed my foot harder on the gas. Those fucking jerks!! How dare they!!

"Hagen.. Slowly down... I-I d-..." I knew she was fighting against me to be out of the car but then she started freezing. I glanced over at her and she wasn't breeding she was frozen. She was having a panic attack. I race faster and got her home. I knew if there was any cops I'd be in jail for wreakless driving. But I couldn't help it I was wanting Kade to be okay..

Whoa something's wrong with me. I turn off the car and glanced back over at her before I rushed to her side. I pulled her out and sat down with her in my lap her arms tightly around my neck as if she let go she'd be hit and disappear. I rubbed her back soothingly. Yes I know we were sitting on the curb but she needed this and I didn't make her situation better. Her dog jumped out and growled at me before whimpering and walkin to Kade. I wondered why she had the dog but that's not what I need to ask and find out. I need to find out why she's scared of cars.

"Kadence w-."

"P-please... Don't do that to m-me again..."

I sigh and pick her up and walk inside as her dog followed. Why was she scared of cars? I wasn't going to ask her but I wasn't going to ignore the problem either.

______________
EDIT COMPLETE!!

If their are any places your confused about please let me know. But how was that chapter and pleas comment on what pov. you all want!

-Alexcis