Chapter 17- Sweet Nothing

**THERE’S ANOTHER POV CHANGE IN THIS CHAPTER, SO BE AWARE**

‘You’re giving me such sweet nothing.”

~~~

We decided to skip for the day. Scott is taking me for a walk through the woods, very cute J I’ll talk to you later!’

I smiled at my phone. It worried me a little that Scott had chosen to take Allison to the woods when the alpha most likely lived there, but I told myself to stop being paranoid.

Hope you have a great time! Happy birthday!’  I replied.

I kicked the door to my room open, still looking down at my phone. I hit the button to lock it, and slid it back into my pocket. I walked over to my bed and flopped down face first. I was planning to relax and go to sleep, when someone cleared their throat behind me. I flipped around to see Derek Hale standing in the far corner of my room. I let out a yelp.

“What are you doing here?” I squeaked. He walked over to me, a questioning expression on his face.

“What did you do to me the other night?” he asked, looking down at me. “How did you heal me?”

“I-I don’t know.” I stammered. I was still freaked out that he was in my room, especially since all of the doors in our house had been locked all day. “I just did.”

“But you said somebody told you how.” He pointed out. “A woman. What did you mean?”

“I can’t really tell you about this-“ I started, but he looked away from me, snapping his head to my bedroom door. He tilted his head for a moment as if he was listening.

“This conversation isn’t over.” He said pointedly, and seemed to disappear out of thin air. A few seconds later, my mom walked into my room.

“Do you need to go with me to these conferences tonight?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“No, mom.” I assured her. She nodded at me slowly before walking away. When I was sure that she was back downstairs, I collapsed back on my bed with a sigh. I couldn’t get any peace.

With that thought, I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. I groaned before reluctantly lifting myself up to get it. I looked at the caller ID, and saw that it was Stiles.

I answered with the most automated voice I could manage. “Sorry, the number you have dialed is no longer in service. Please-“

“May, I know that’s you.” He ratted me out. I sighed. I did that a lot recently.

“What do you want?” I asked tiredly.

“Don’t act too excited to see me.” He said, and I could hear the smile in his voice. “Are you still coming over?” he asked.

“Oh.” I said, surprised. “ I wasn’t sure if you were serious or not, but yeah. I’ll head over once my mom leaves for the conferences.” I told him.

“When would that be?” he asked.

“Well she she’s scheduled to be there from the first time slot until the last since there’s three of us.” I told him. Then I thought of something. “Wait, Stiles?” I asked.

“Yeah?” he responded.

“What’s your address?” I asked as I heard the front door close downstairs. He relayed the address to me, and I plugged it into my phone’s GPS. “Ok, I’m coming over.”