Chapter 21 (Edited)

"So, where are we going?" Marisol asked. "And what am I supposed to do?"

"We are going to my cabin," I said. I paused and frowned. "Well, it's Belle's now, but we are going there."

"What, so you can rape me?" There was a sense of panic in her voice, and I couldn't help but snort and roll my eyes.

I turned to look at her, giving her a deadpanned look, even though I knew that she wouldn't see it. "I am in love with a female that I have been in love with for more than twenty years." I turned forward, signalling the horse to move to the left. "'Sides, you aren't my type."

"What is it because I am blind?" Marisol asked with a scoff. "I'm nobody's type."

"You are someone's type," I replied, thinking of José. "He's just scared of getting rejected."

"Don't I get to worry if he'll reject me?" she asked. "I mean, I'm the one that is blind."

"He doesn't care about you being blind, Marisol," I replied. "You are beautiful." I smirked. "And if I was younger, around your age, I'd try to woo you myself."

Marisol laughed and rolled her eyes. "Of course, Old Man," she said, smiling a little. She sighed and moved a hand through her hair. "Will I like him?"

I shrugged. "You've talked to him a few times," I replied. "It's up to you to see if you like him or not." I pulled the gelding to a stop in front of the cabin, causing Lib to stop behind us.

Marisol nodded her head and frowned. "Did you stop?" she asked.

"Ya, I'm sorry, I didn't tell you that we would be stopping," I said. I hopped off of the gelding and moved him to the post that was there. I quickly tied the reins on the post and looked to see Marisol still on top of Lib. "Are you going to get off of her?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Marisol huffed and got off. She walked over to me and held out the reins of Lib. "Well?" she asked, raising an eyebrow when I didn't take her reins. "Are you going to hook her up?"

"No, but you are," I replied. "You've learned how to do it, and felt it." I smirked. "You don't want me to help you out, remember?"

Marisol scoffed and rolled her eyes. She didn't say a word but started to tie Lib up herself.

"Very good," I praised, causing her to grin. "Now, let's go do what I have planned for you." I moved off to the area, followed by the young female.