Extra #6- Who's the Father?- Ry's POV

(Age 16 (I think))

"Ry," a voiced whispered, causing me to wake up from my sleep. Bellie stared at me, her lip quivering. She didn't turn on the light, but I could tell that she was upset about something.

"Bellie?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. "What time is it?" I looked next to me to see that my sister was still asleep before turning around to look at the female before me.

"I-I don't know," she whispered. "I- Can we go into the barn?" She glanced behind me, and I knew that she was looking at my sister.

I nodded my head and got out of bed, making sure that my sister was still asleep before I left the loft. "What is it?" I asked, grumbling as I was blinded by the light of the barn. I rubbed my eyes and caught sight of how messed up Bellie look. "Bellie?" I was wide awake, because I knew that something bad had happened to my best friend.

Bellie went into my arms and broke down. Her whole body shook, but she didn't say a word. The only sound that I heard was her sniffles, and I was angry at whomever made her cry.

"Hey, hey, hey," I said, clutching her to me. I moved a hand through her hair, trying to calm her. My heart broke for the love of my life, because I hated seeing her hurt by the assholes she dated. "It's going to be all right."

Bellie shook her head. "No," she whispered. "It's not going to be all right. Yo-you'll hate me, a-and D-dad w-will t-t-too."

I tensed. I had no idea why she thought I was going to hate her, because I could never hate her. She was my girl, even though she didn't know it yet. "Hey," I said, pulling her back so I could see her face. I wiped the tears off her face as she stared at me with a quivering lip. "I could never hate you. Ok?" I moved a hand across her face, causing her to lean into my touch. "What happened?"

Bellie closed her eyes and sighed. "I-I'm pregnant," she said, not looking at me. "I-I don't know what to do."

I tensed. "Is Carson the dad?" I asked, my voice cold. I hated that male with a passion. He was a player and a manwhore. All he wanted was to take female's virginity. I had tried to tell Bellie not to do it, but she didn't listen to me. I hated myself more because I wasn't there to stop her.

Bellie hesitated but nodded. She tried to pull out of my grasp, but I kept her close. "He.. he ah... dumped me when I told him I was pregnant with his baby."

I pulled her into a hug and moved a hand through her hair, calming her as she cried again. I was angry at him, but I knew that there was nothing I could do to make her feel better. I kissed the side of her head. "I am here," I said, softly as she cried. "And, I will never leave."