Extra #3- Honey, I am Back- Ry's POV

(The day that he goes back to the farm for good)

"Are you really that nervous that you aren't going into the Mess Hall?" Bellie asked as she watched me stare at the door. A small smile was on her face, and I could see the love in her eyes.

"Un huh," I said, not moving. I was nervous. I had no idea how they were going to act seeing me. I knew that Emily would run up and just give me a hug. The others... well, I was nervous of how they would react, especially Marisol.

"Ry," Bellie said with a mock sigh. She pulled my face towards her and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "They will be happy that you are back with us," she whispered.

I kissed her back. "So, I do not have to be nervous?" I asked, mumbling the words close to her mouth before pecking them again.

Bellie chuckled. "You will be fine." She opened the door and pushed me in before following me. "Be cocky."

I rolled my eyes but cleared my throat, causing all the talking to stop. A smile appeared on my face when I saw Emily turning my way and looked at me with a shocked expression. "What did I tell you about without everyone here?" I asked, my voice booming through the now quiet room.

"Captain!" people squealed before almost everyone stood and ran towards me.

I laughed and hugged those that came over, making my way to a still seated Marisol. I knew that she was aware that I had returned by the fact that she was not eating. I sighed and sat down next to her, knowing that I was probably in Emily's seat. "Are you going to say hi?" I asked. "Or are you upset with me?"

Marisol blinked back some tears before punching me in the arm. She didn't say a word as she gave me a hug, letting the hug show her emotions to me.

"I missed you too," I whispered, pulling her close to me. I rubbed her back, trying to sooth her as she cried. "You are all right," I said. "You are safe."

"I missed you," she whispered, her voice cracking. "Promise me that you aren't leaving again."

"I won't," I promised. "Are you going to be staying here?" I pulled her back and wiped the tears from underneath her eyes.

Marisol nodded her head. "I think... that I will be best active here," she said. She wiped her eyes after me and sighed. "I do not think that it would be good to go back home to my parents. I'll probably be moping nonstop."

I chuckled. "Now, you can help me with the horses," I said. "You are one of my favorite females here."

"Hey," Emily said with a pout, coming over to us. She gave me a hug before sitting in a seat beside me. "I thought I was."

"Well, you, Bellie, Marisol, and Addy are my favorite females." I scowled at Josè when he cleared his throat mockingly. "And, Josè is still as annoying as ever."

He grinned. "It's good that you are back, Señor," he said, clapping me on the shoulder. "Don't leave."

I pulled Bellie towards me when she came over and pecked her lips, not caring that I was in front of all the workers and people that were at the camp. "Wasn't planning on it."